Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bengals sell naming rights. PBS officially "Paycor Stadium"

PayJoe is the winner

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    Twitter is already calling it PayJoe Stadium.
    I'm calling it PayJoe Stadium, PayTee Stadium, PayJa'Marr Stadium, PayChido Stadium...

As long as this additional revenue gets turned into considerably more guaranteed money for impact players, which figures to be the only way they will sign extension deals, then I love the aggressiveness here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    yea putting my work part aside, it could have been a lot worse.

Twitter is already calling it PayJoe Stadium.
    That's funny.

Thought they might go with the "Paycor Field at PBS" route - but whatever. Glad they have a deal in place and more room for impending deals.

Quote Originally Posted by texbengal View Post
    Thought they might go with the "Paycor Field at PBS" route - but whatever. Glad they have a deal in place and more room for impending deals.

yea I"m shocked that it isn't "Paycor Field at Paul Brown Stadium"

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    I'm calling it PayJoe Stadium, PayTee Stadium, PayJa'Marr Stadium, PayChido Stadium...

As long as this additional revenue gets turned into considerably more guaranteed money for impact players, which figures to be the only way they will sign extension deals, then I love the aggressiveness here.
    Don’t forget Pay Money Mac Stadium. After what Tucker just got…
    Lol

Cincinnati Bengals to play at Paycor Stadium following naming rights deal

7:40 AM CT

Ben BabyESPN Staff Writer

CINCINNATI -- The Bengals will have a new name for their home stadium.

The facility formerly known as Paul Brown Stadium will now be called Paycor Stadium, the team announced Tuesday. The Bengals sold the stadium naming rights to Cincinnati-based Paycor, a company that specializes in human resources.

The agreement is for 16 years. Financial terms were not disclosed.

"This is a move that I think my father would have agreed to. He was always for what is best for the football team," Bengals president Mike Brown said in a statement. "This partnership allows the Bengals to continue to compete at the highest level in the NFL and exemplifies our long-term commitment to the community."

The move comes as the Bengals are looking to capitalize on one of the best seasons in franchise history. In 2021, Cincinnati reached the Super Bowl for the first time in 31 years. The Bengals lost to the Los Angeles Rams 23-20.

Since then, the franchise has sold the naming rights to the team's practice facility, signed Altafiber (formerly Cincinnati Bell) as a major corporate sponsor and now added Paycor as well.

Financial terms were not disclosed. According to the Bengals' stadium lease with Hamilton County, the team will receive the first $16.67 million of revenue from the naming rights. After that, the team will receive 70% while the county will get 30%.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ng-rights-deal

hahaha, "Pay(the)Cor(e) of the team."

They have a lot to play for at PayCor.

Actually, while I love PayJoe, "PayCore" also works with some of the core players (Joe, Chase, Tee, Mac) coming up for deals in the not-too-distant future.

LMAO, saw 1181's post after I posted. That we think alike isn't a good thing... for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_NC View Post
    Don’t forget Pay Money Mac Stadium. After what Tucker just got…
    Lol
    But McPherson is 2 or 3 years down the road. I absolutely consider Awuzie to be a core player at a premium position. Too bad they didn't lock him up for 4 years instead of just 3. Awuzie would be a hard guy to replace with a rookie, even a 1st rounder.