Thread: Hello friends...would...

Hello friends...would...

...any of you like to go to the game Friday night? Would be the inaugural journey for my new season tickets.

I have two. Section 124. Free.

I would like to give them away to one of you, my fellow zealots on this board. Have to be able to go and please use them is my only request. Oh, and maybe post a pic of the field from the seats. First one to reply on this thread gets them (assuming I figure out how to transfer them lol...).

---Aaron

Shocked and amazed this thing is been hanging out here so long. Would totally do it if I were in the country. You are a true Bengal Bro.

I'll be in town for my dad's 80th on the weekend of the 27th haha...

if no can take I will open up to twitter bengals world tomorrow AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
    Shocked and amazed this thing is been hanging out here so long. Would totally do it if I were in the country. You are a true Bengal Bro.

I'll be in town for my dad's 80th on the weekend of the 27th haha...
    the Rams game? You want 2 for that, they are yours.

I would, but I'm not sure I'm even going to be able to watch live on TV.

I will be going to the game against the Giants next week.

But I am planning a trip out to the Nov 6 game against the Panthers. Should hook up pregame for some bourbon!

I almost took you up on this but my daughter is only three so I’m not sure how the commute + game would have gone over (and bathroom situation). If you end up doing the same next year, I’ll take you up on it. Awesome gesture.

Really nice gesture. Hope someone's able to take advantage of your kindness.