Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Are The Bengals Scouting? 2022

Blake Jewell
    @BlakeJewellNFL
    ·
    16s
    Bengals met with TE Sam Laporta, who I really like

Bengals meeting with a lot of DL's and TE's.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    Blake Jewell
    @BlakeJewellNFL
    ·
    16s
    Bengals met with TE Sam Laporta, who I really like
    LaPorta was about the only weapon they had at Iowa, but QB play was horrid. He's talented.

And if he ever played in Italy and then got cut, I guess you could say LaPorta was shown la porta. So, there's that.

And that's big, and important, and we move forward that way. #hailMarvin

imagine they'll meet with him again at the UC Pro Day.

Dan Hoard
    @Dan_Hoard
    ·
    1m
    Made it to the NFL Combine in time to see UC’s Josh Whyle meet with reporters. He’s been working out in California with Notre Dame’s Michael Mayer (among others). Had an informal meeting with #Bengals TE coach James Casey here in Indy

Malik Wright
    @Wrightreportt
    ·
    1h
    Bengals were the first team to have a formal meeting with Utah TE Dalton Kincaid

“I really loved that meeting and the coaching staff . It was really fun “

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    Malik Wright
    @Wrightreportt
    ·
    1h
    Bengals were the first team to have a formal meeting with Utah TE Dalton Kincaid

“I really loved that meeting and the coaching staff . It was really fun “
    I know Mayer has a lot to offer and may be the better all-around player… but this guy looks more Kelce-ish to me. Tremendous receiver and really athletic.

Malik Wright
    @Wrightreportt
    ·
    1h
    Bengals met with North Carolina WR Antoine Green he noted the meeting went great he was recruited by Troy Walters .

Green patterns his game after Higgins and would love to play alongside Tee .

Alonso Cervera Pizaña
    @AlonsoCervera_
    ·
    Mar 2
    Emmanuel Forbes has met with the Bucs and Bengals. Models his game after Darius Slay, Marshon Lattimore, Martin Emerson.

Mohammad Ahmad
    @MohammadAhmadTV
    ·
    23h
    Miss St cornerback Emmanuel Forbes and Utah CB Clark Phillips both spoke this at the #NFLCombine.

Forbes met with #Bengals HC Zac Taylor and Lou Anarumo, calling Anarumo “direct and to the point.” Phillips has not but plans to. Calls their defense “one he easily fits into.”