Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Week 4 Gameday Thread: Bengals vs Dolphins!

24 Carries for 61 yards. No more Mixon please

Who Dey!

Quote Originally Posted by whodeyjc View Post
    24 Carries for 61 yards. No more Mixon please
    -.37 EPA on runs
    .41 on passes

They can’t keep running 24 times a game for like 2.4 YPC. It’s holding this O back a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by JBandJoeyV View Post
    -.37 EPA on runs
    .41 on passes

They can’t keep running 24 times a game for like 2.4 YPC. It’s holding this O back a lot.

disagree. Maybe not 24 times, but you have to keep running it to keep defenses honest and to allow the oline to work out their shit.

Keep running it, but change up WHEN you’re running it.

No complaints from me. Line jelling and burrow looking more and more like himself. Season starts now.

Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill, when Bengals CB Eli Apple was the nearest defender: One catch on two targets for 7 yards.

(via NFL Next Gen Stats)

Liscow

My favorite Tyreek Hill-Eli Apple matchup of the game is the one where Hill held Apple to prevent Eli from making a TFL

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    disagree. Maybe not 24 times, but you have to keep running it to keep defenses honest and to allow the oline to work out their shit.

Keep running it, but change up WHEN you’re running it.
    I’m not saying abandon the run I’m just saying we can’t keep running the way we are.

At some point you have to consider maybe giving carries to someone like Evans if mixon is going to be so ineffective. Or change something up from a scheme or run blocking stand point.