Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Giants stranded in KC

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRidley View Post
    I'm understanding from Judd Zulgad via Twitter that the NYG-MIN game is now being moved to Monday Night.
    So, will Fox still broadcast it? Personally, I'd rather watch this than Ravens/Texans on ESPN anyway. Watch one, record the other. What a great Monday night!

Interesting precedent. Has the NFL ever moved a game because the visiting team was too stupid to plan their travel?

We need Andy on this one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brauneyz View Post
    So, will Fox still broadcast it? Personally, I'd rather watch this than Ravens/Texans on ESPN anyway. Watch one, record the other. What a great Monday night!
    Good Point B. Didn't hear anything yet but I'd think they would. Should be fun to follow two games at once.
    "This Game is Not For the Faint of Heart" --Bill Parcells

Facebook.com/BuckeyeRidley

Blog Entries
    NFL.com said that according to the Minnepolis Star Tribune the game has been moved to Monday Night (interesting the League's official website cites an outside source)

Michael Signora, VP of Football Communications, NFL and Greg Aiello, also a PR member of the NFL, said via Twitter that the time and TV arrangements will be given as soon as its available.

Well, this is annoying. Thank the Football Gods I just happen to not be working Monday night.

I'm sure that several, if not many, game times were moved due to weather/travel in the early days. The only one I can think of recently was the Ravens-Texans game in '08 when Reliant stadium was damaged by a hurricane.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Freeland View Post
    I'm sure that several, if not many, game times were moved due to weather/travel in the early days. The only one I can think of recently was the Ravens-Texans game in '08 when Reliant stadium was damaged by a hurricane.
    But that was a safety issue. This is a team not making it to the game.

I like being contrary.

Blog Entries
    Nancy Gay, NFL Senior Editor of FOXSports.com, says via Twitter that the game will be on at 8 PM EST Monday and will be broadcasted on FOX Sports in the Twin Cities and New York Metro areas.

Might not be 100% weather related. According to Giants' VP Pat Hanlon, the Minneapolis airport runways were shut down after a truck slid off one of the runways.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRidley View Post
    Nancy Gay, NFL Senior Editor of FOXSports.com, says via Twitter that the game will be on at 8 PM EST Monday and will be broadcasted on FOX Sports in the Twin Cities and New York Metro areas.
    Damn. Was hoping it would be broadcast locally also. I'd rather watch that than Ravens/Texans.

Swedish stream here I come!