Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Giants stranded in KC

Giants stranded in KC

Giants flight from KC to Minneapolis was cancelled due to a snow storm in Minnesota. According to PFT, they have to spend the night. No one seems to have any idea when/if they will make it to the game.

... and you guys are schmoozing at the Palace with Jerrah. Life's not fair!

I'm sure doing their walkthrough at the KC airport would be a first. Who swept for cameras?

Blog Entries
    I'm sure if the snowstorm was this bad, people would've have known about it coming for days in advance. Why didn't they just leave earlier?
    "Biggest blowout since Andy Reid vs. Skinny jeans" - Colts01

Blog Entries
    That's Crazy! I think the NFL has to make a decision on it before the night ends. They say a possibility they could fly out in the morning and play tomorrow still and there's no word on a later start. Twitter is a buzz with Pat Hanlon (Giants' Communication VP) Twitter updates.

The League has to step up in times like this, but so far they have shown nothing.
    "This Game is Not For the Faint of Heart" --Bill Parcells

Facebook.com/BuckeyeRidley

Blog Entries
    Also it appears Kara Henderson of the NFL Network is going to not travel to MIN because she stated on Twitter that all flights to Minnepolis are cancelled. She also said it was her first weekend off since August.

(Pardon the third party gloating Andy, Cris & Josina! Heh!)

Isn't it the Giants' responsibility to get to the game on time? Seems like if they can't make it the game should be forfeit. The blizzard might be shutting down airports but there must be buses, trains, etc. still moving.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by msclemons View Post
    Isn't it the Giants' responsibility to get to the game on time? Seems like if they can't make it the game should be forfeit. The blizzard might be shutting down airports but there must be buses, trains, etc. still moving.
    Awesome Point Clem; Someone just told Albert Breer on Twitter that maybe the Giants should have gotten to MIN early and mentioned The Weather Channel. Don't know if they had something prohibiting them or not.

Hope alls safe at the least.

Being a true northerner, I can tell you that weather reports are wildly inaccurate this time of year. A sneak-attack blizzard which may dump up to three feet of snow in Minneapolis should be a surprise to no one.

Dear NYG -- you cannot beat momma nature. Not ever. Shoulda left a day early, dipsticks.
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

In related news, the New York Giants are now accepting applications for the position of Travel Agent II. Ability to use common sense, a computer with internet connection and to plan ahead is a must.

Blog Entries
    I'm understanding from Judd Zulgad via Twitter that the NYG-MIN game is now being moved to Monday Night.

Should be fascinating to see how this impacts Favre, Giants play during the game.