Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Baalke hired as 49'ers GM

Quote Originally Posted by msclemons View Post
    It's nice to have an optimistic 49er fan on board dandrea. You can talk me and Thephaze off the ledge next season
    There's a whole bunch of Seahawks fans up here that would be more than happy to trade Charlie "The Shebacle" Whitehurst for Colin Kaepernick, if you'd like to pass the message on to Niners' management.

Just a thought.

its not my money, i dont care if ginn is getting $1.4 billiion next year. tedd ginn in the hands of singletary and jimmy raye's offense would be like giving a 5 year old a control with no batteries for his unassembled remote control car. or, giving a 5 year old tedd ginn for his offense. hes not the level of player that will be effective on his own and in any scheme, something has to be created for him. i dont care if he drops the ball, but if he does it 50 yards down field its going to make those safeties think. thinking safeties equals happy vernon

Blog Entries
    ...You win this round.
    "Biggest blowout since Andy Reid vs. Skinny jeans" - Colts01

Quote Originally Posted by KabaModernFan View Post
    ...You win this round.
    Don't worry Kaba, Alexcuses is coming back. When he throws a swing pass 10 feet over Gore's head, when he rolls right and throws it away time after time, we will break dandrea's spirit.

Mwahahahaha

Just teasing dandrea - no offense intended. I only deliberately insult Seahawk's fans. Because they're bastards.

Blog Entries
    ...I still think Crabtree could be kind of good.
    @kocsan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mkocs6 View Post
    ...I still think Crabtree could be kind of good.
    I have an autographed Crabtree football, he better be kind of good. Otherwise I'll have to resell it on the Texas Tech campus.
    "Biggest blowout since Andy Reid vs. Skinny jeans" - Colts01

Blog Entries
    Through the power of ebay, you'll never have to come to Lubbock. And you really shouldn't.

But seriously, if the 49ers get a quarterback, I think he could have a very good career ahead of him. His rookie season was basically a wash, so last year was kind of his real season. He should take some steps forward this year.
    Last edited by mkocs6; 05-07-2011 at 03:35 PM.
    @kocsan

trust me, this is the only time of year that i have confidence in my team. it disappeared about 1q into last season.

i hated the crabtree pick and was praying it didnt happen as much as i was for gabbert not happening this year. he played in a gimmick offense that gave him single coverage on just about every play. he doesnt have any serious explosiveness to seperate against elite corners. i really wanted them to take Oher in that draft...then they couldve grabbed dez bryant last year. dez and oher vs crabtree and anthony davis. pro bowl and pro bowl vs avg and avg. i told you i could be cynical.

truth is, this team has a lot of avg players that have been showing promise for a breakout season for a few years. the right coaching staff could bring it out of them, but still waiting for a jump with crabtree, staley, a smith, lawson, goldson.

You know, I believe every thing I said in this thread turned out to be wrong.

Good thing I'm not a GM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by msclemons View Post
    You know, I believe every thing I said in this thread turned out to be wrong.

Good thing I'm not a GM.
    Don't worry. Being 100% wrong is not grounds for firing a GM. Trust me....