Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FP Fantasy History

FP Fantasy History

I thought it would be nice to keep track of who's won all our leagues, since we've had so many.

Fantasy League 1
    Winner: BoJack34
    Runner-up: Cris Collinsworth

Fantasy League 2
    Winner: FessJL0861
    Runner-up: Turk Schonert

Fantasy League 3
    Winner: Cochlea
    Runner-up: footballgal

NFL Pick'em
    Winner: SpartaChris - Resdog154 - DaBearsFan
    Runner-up: Docta

College Bowl Pick'em
    Winner: Polishguy00
    Runner-up: FessJL0861

NFL Playoff Challenge
    Winner: DaBearsFan
    Runner-up: Chalk

Turk's Upset Specials
    Winner: GoBigOrGoHome
    Runner-up: GBPKS

Code:
    Username       Fantasy Championships
    *DaBearsFan              2
    FessJL0861               1
    BoJack34                 1
    Polishguy00              1
    Cochlea                  1
    GoBigOrGoHome            1
    *SpartaChris             1
    *Resdog154               1
    * Three-way tie in Pick'em
    Last edited by Docta; 06-06-2011 at 08:47 PM.
    If you ask me how I want to be remembered, it is as a winner. You know what a winner is? A winner is somebody who has given his best effort, who has tried the hardest they possibly can, who has utilized every ounce of energy and strength within them to accomplish something. It doesn't mean that they accomplished it or failed, it means that they've given it their best. That's a winner.”
    ― Walter Payton

Blog Entries
    Love the idea. I think there is a thread for FPLIII in the fantasy subsection if you want the winner.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by FessJL0861 View Post
    Love the idea. I think there is a thread for FPLIII in the fantasy subsection if you want the winner.
    There's a thread, but it only has the team name, and not the usernames.

I PM'ed the guy who made the thread for the usernames though.
    If you ask me how I want to be remembered, it is as a winner. You know what a winner is? A winner is somebody who has given his best effort, who has tried the hardest they possibly can, who has utilized every ounce of energy and strength within them to accomplish something. It doesn't mean that they accomplished it or failed, it means that they've given it their best. That's a winner.”
    ― Walter Payton

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Docta View Post
    There's a thread, but it only has the team name, and not the usernames.

I PM'ed the guy who made the thread for the usernames though.
    Any luck hearing from the FP(L)3 people?
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by FessJL0861 View Post
    Any luck hearing from the FP(L)3 people?
    Nope. The guy I PM'd hasn't been on for 16 days.

I'll try to PM some of the other guys.
    ― Walter Payton

In tribute to my beloved teams, this was a rebuilding year for me in all pools.

I was in the 3rd FPL league and after a bit of detective work, I am 99% certain that member Cochlea is the forum name of the Champion. We went over forum names draft night, but there was no other record. Haven't been able to ID the runner-up, but will pass along the info if I do.
    Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or ****** beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Quote Originally Posted by Resdog154 View Post
    I was in the 3rd FPL league and after a bit of detective work, I am 99% certain that member Cochlea is the forum name of the Champion. We went over forum names draft night, but there was no other record. Haven't been able to ID the runner-up, but will pass along the info if I do.
    Thank you. That was actually the guy who I PM'ed in the first place.
    ― Walter Payton

Updated. DaBearsFan is the first member to get 2 titles, and there was a three-way tie in the pick'em league.
    ― Walter Payton

Quote Originally Posted by Docta View Post
    Updated. DaBearsFan is the first member to get 2 titles, and there was a three-way tie in the pick'em league.
    Wow, I thought after a pretty mediocre playoff pick that I wouldn't win that. I'll take the tie though.

Playoff pool was lucky too, basically just went all in on a Pitt-GB Super Bowl. Turned out okay.