Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I am screwed next year

Quote Originally Posted by Pruitt View Post
    Would the Cardinals "Do a McNabb" and trade Derek Anderson to a division rival?

JP Losman and Trent Edwards are also still in the league. That would be the trifecta of terror for the 49ers.

They may go winless, but for Clem, it would be a Super Bowl of mockery!
    FP is a better place when the Niners suck. Clem is funny all the time but he does his best work when he is blasting his team. Maybe they will just resign Alex Smith and bring in Joey Harrington. So long as Clem's head doesn't explode, that could make for a fun offseason.
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

I just say look at how Nate Clements is playing and just remember how much the team is playing him..that will help a lot in mocking department
    FPL: 15 comments can save you 15 minutes or more of embarrassing yourself on a bar discussion

I am definitely holding out hope that you guys pick up Curtis I-Shoulda-Been-A Painter.

Quote Originally Posted by GoBigOrGoHome View Post
    FP is a better place when the Niners suck. Clem is funny all the time but he does his best work when he is blasting his team. Maybe they will just resign Alex Smith and bring in Joey Harrington. So long as Clem's head doesn't explode, that could make for a fun offseason.
    I'm not sure if I should thank you or hunt you down and beat you with a Matt Millen poster.

I'm in a foxhole armed with a 'Mike Nolan in a Reebok Suit' poster. Come 'n' get it!!

Maybe they will just resign Alex Smith
    I'm blaming GoBig for the return of Alexcuses.

Quote Originally Posted by msclemons View Post
    Affirmation of omniscience is oh so gratifying.

Quote Originally Posted by msclemons View Post
    It could be worse you could have just signed a wide out who has a tough time catching balls and questionable work ethic to add to your qbs inefficiency... oh wait isn't braylon Edwards a niner now?
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

I'm in a foxhole armed with a 'Mike Nolan in a Reebok Suit' poster. Come 'n' get it!!
    Awesome!!! I almost choked on my drink on this comment.. Reebok suit!! Roflmao!!
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

Reebok suit is kinda like armani jock strap.. under armour wedding dress.. wrangler tuxedo.. jimmy chu(sp?) Cleats.. I'm just sayin..