Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I am screwed next year

Quote Originally Posted by mikesteelnation1 View Post
    Reebok suit is kinda like armani jock strap.. under armour wedding dress.. wrangler tuxedo.. jimmy chu(sp?) Cleats.. I'm just sayin..
    Bengals football helmet

Oops, not supposed to trash my own team before they've even lost a game. If you could just ignore this until 4:01 on opening day I would appreciate it.

Reebok suit is kinda like armani jock strap.. under armour wedding dress.. wrangler tuxedo.. jimmy chu(sp?) Cleats.. I'm just sayin..
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

I am partial to the Speedo Tuxedo.
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordeci View Post
    Bengals football helmet

Oops, not supposed to trash my own team before they've even lost a game. If you could just ignore this until 4:01 on opening day I would appreciate it.
    Kind of as useless as a bengals football bat!!!! All I can say is thanks mike brown! Paul brown must get at least 75 hail marys every week as he sees how his son has week by week killed the brown name.. its truly a shame. Paul brown was a building block of the game as we know it today. It's like the movie coming out "our idiot brother"
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

Quote Originally Posted by GoBigOrGoHome View Post
    I am partial to the Speedo Tuxedo.
    That's just plain disgusting.. going to take at least 4 more drinks to wash that mental pic from my brain. I can always count on you or clem to twist my brain or make me laugh uncontrollably..
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

I saw this quote and was like,well at least Clem will still have a reason for drinking this season.

"When a giant nuclear bomb destroys the entire planet, two things will survive: cockroaches and Alex Smith. How is this guy still the starting quarterback of an NFL team?" - Walter Football.com
    FPL: 15 comments can save you 15 minutes or more of embarrassing yourself on a bar discussion