Thread: Need Ratings Answers

Blog Entries

Need Ratings Answers

Andy,

In my research for a Blog post, I am finding that each week, about 20M viewers watch football on Fox, 20M on CBS, 20M on NBC and 20M on ESPN (roughly).

But I also get data that says about 113M UNIQUE people watch NFL each week.

I can't believe the overlap is that small between nets. What am I missing or which data is wrong?

I'll see what I can find, but that's really not my area of expertise.

Blog Entries
    Thank you. If it's too hard to find, come back and say so and stop. The data I could find is sparse.

Blog Entries
    I have found from several sources the Unique viewers for 2010 season at around 204M.

I have only found the weekly unique of 113M from one source, but it is NYT.

I appreciate the effort, but don't turn it into a quest.

Insights On Swift Products For Beach Wedding Dresses

Whatever your selection, have some fun and get the duration of arranging your wedding day. Consider adding accessories to or details in your dress, you ought to stay away form the heavy bead and embellishment, because these accessories could make you uncomfortable and earn your Wedding Dresses Beach marriage less the a sense relaxation. You can go to get a fitting at some bridal boutiques and enquire of that they reveal some dresses for a beach wedding

However, once they find out how truly hot the sand might be if you are standing still to get a ceremony, they're going to wish to get a pair of sandals or casual sandals which will provide comfort while only enhancing your informal style. Would you like to offer an elegant as well as formal wedding, a casual and simple wedding, or perhaps a semi-formal or semi-casual wedding? Whatsoever you choose, you'll be able to find the very best style of dress for this. Your dress will have some kind of breezy appear with the very long trail coming in (optional). You could consider an outfit made from the swim suit as well as a sarong. And your family as well as friends will always do not forget how beautiful you and also the dress were every time they shared this special day as well as you

And your guests in Beach Dresses For Weddings every his glory, to get a beautiful and romantic memories. You'll just have to look properly and employ your imagination. Where to Find Discount Bridal Gowns and Wedding Dresses Whether you select to pursuit whereas a unrealistic general marital or even a sizzling beach wedding, you?ll want to make certain you complete the well-suited dress in that the occasion also at the right price. For instance a straightforward sundress, if worn correctly can make a beautiful wedding dress. The wonderful thing about beach wedding dresses is that you don't necessarily have to go with a bridal boutique to find an outfit that is suitable for the wedding ceremony
    Last edited by Andy Freeland; 08-13-2012 at 10:44 AM.

hdjkdjke, if that really is your name, I'm about to get married and I have a dilemma. Perhaps you can help.

It's this: I'm no longer a virgin. Yes, I said it. I'm impure. But I want to wear a white dress to my wedding. I look sooooo good in white. Do you think it would be appropriate?

wax if you were an off white veil I think you'll be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by wxwax View Post
    It's this: I'm no longer a virgin. Yes, I said it. I'm impure.
    Trollop. I'm convening a special meeting of the council of learned citizens to determine your punishment for brazen promiscuity. My guess, public flogging.

A public flogging in his wedding dress? Kinky.
    Where do I purchase tickets? And will cocktails be served?

wax - Mrs. Pruitt's wedding dress is sealed in a box under the stairs. It's yours for the asking.
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur