Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Washed up RB's?

1. Washed up RB's?

What do you think Shanahan is planning to do with the amazing fantasy football lineup of RB's from 5 years ago?
    I think LJ might be able to pull something out here. He doesn't have all that many miles on him. Portis is probably done. One concussion too many. And fast Willie's not fast any more.
    I'd love to hear what you all think about this!

As a Penn State guy...I'd like to see LJ do something, but man..I don't know. I think he's the best of the bunch if he can get some blocking...LJ needs holes to be opened, he can't create his own, never could.
    "I suggest a new strategy Artoo...Let the Wookie win..."

Can LT survive one more season on a roster without being cut?
    Last edited by mjchefer; 07-08-2010 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mjchefer View Post
    Can LT survive one more season on a roster without being?
    No...he's done

Its so sad how NFL RBs decline.

when they go its like watching them fall off a cliff,we went through it with Edge James a couple years ago,you can just see it in lack of burst,its amazing it takes coaches/teams longer then fans sometimes to kow someone is "DONE"

I think LT has like a good game or two in him catching passes out of the backfield or something but that's about it...he's really disappointed me, with his silly Jets tattoo and everything....

Don't let any Jets fans see this thread now...they'll freak out. So just to calm them down and throw them off the trail....

NO WAY is LT washed up!! 2200 rushing yards and 37 rushing TDs!!! Take it to the bank!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Colts01 View Post
    when they go its like watching them fall off a cliff,we went through it with Edge James a couple years ago,you can just see it in lack of burst,its amazing it takes coaches/teams longer then fans sometimes to kow someone is "DONE"
    Why is this? I mean, loyalty? Do they perform well in practice because of less contact? Its soooo odd!

Blog Entries
    I never thought I would say that I don't see enough of Thomas Jones in LaDanian Tomlinson, but I am. It sucks. I always like guys who have the same hero as I do (Sweetness). Although, I bet if the Jets do make the Big Show, then LT version 2, version 1 offense, would get a SB TD, something Sweetness never had. The one black mark on an otherwise awesome Ditka.
    The podcast: www.polishguypodcast.blogspot.com

It's a podcast done by a ninja who is Polish!

"I don't believe in a lot of things, but I believe in duct tape."-Miles on "Lost."

twitter: @PguyPodcast