Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sick of Tim Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by Tinindian View Post
    Probably right about that. In my opinion, and take that for what it's worth, he shouldn't be anywhere near a field this year.
    I agree but you know he's gonna play. Hope McD uses the same approach that Bill Walsh used with Joe Montana. Walsh would have Steve Deberg start & play. But when particular situations where Walsh knew Montana would be successful presented themselves, he sent the kid in. Let him gain some confidence & get used to the NFL game without getting him killed. We all know how that worked out. 4 SB appearnces, 4 wins, zero picks thrown. Best QB ever, IMO.
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

I hope he gets that luxury.
    Buckle Dem Chinstraps Primadonnas!

In a word -- nofreakingchanceofthat.
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Blog Entries
    I like Tim Tebow. He's a guy who stands up for what he believes in & will not back down & it's a Good stance too.

I also appreciate & love his college resume & I think that he has a chance in the NFL as well.

I really think the hate of sickness of Tebow-itis came from the media overload; It'll happen a-plenty like it did with USC!!
    "This Game is Not For the Faint of Heart" --Bill Parcells

Facebook.com/BuckeyeRidley

Blog Entries
    I think Tebow will be a great NFL tight end. In all seriousness, though, I'm leery of anyone who's taken maybe eight snaps from under center during his entire college career. Denver needs to do a lot of work before this kid is going to be ready to play NFL football, and considering Josh McDaniels has run this franchise like it's the dynasty mode of Madden '11, I'm not sure this is the right place for that to happen.

As far as Tebow himself, I think it's more than a little naive to suggest that he never asked for this. He doesn't want a massive platform for self-promotion, and to promote a religious message that I assume he's dedicated to? I'm not exactly faulting him for it, but let's not pretend he bears no responsibility for and has no stake in Tebow-mania.

Media overload. I think you're right. How can you really dislike this guy. He's a great kid.
    Buckle Dem Chinstraps Primadonnas!