Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2010 schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Pattrick View Post
    Is Donovans Gramma busy that day? Maybe she can hang out with you?
    How dare you....

Cooking lean chunks of meat and hunks of grilled meat in a hearty broth would keep ANYONE busy...
    [I]"Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do, but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice man. We're not talking about the game, we're talking about practice."[/I]

Quote Originally Posted by TheLinc View Post
    How dare you....

Cooking lean chunks of meat and hunks of grilled meat in a hearty broth would keep ANYONE busy...
    I meant that with the utmost respect. I have no idea how that woman keeps all her boys hunger at bay.

All with a full serving of vegetables in each can.

All kidding aside, weren't the very first couple of "Donovan's Grandma" commercials an actress? Then she actually went to the producers and told them she could easily handle that job?
    “The year we beat Miami in the Super Bowl, ... do you know how many defensive linemen were in our rotation? Nine, and we used them all quite a bit. We just wore the Dolphins out.”

~Bill Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by Pattrick View Post
    I meant that with the utmost respect. I have no idea how that woman keeps all her boys hunger at bay.

All with a full serving of vegetables in each can.

All kidding aside, weren't the very first couple of "Donovan's Grandma" commercials an actress? Then she actually went to the producers and told them she could easily handle that job?
    That's what I heard, yeah. I imagine they kept someone on hand as a stunt double for when she's throwing blocks though lol.

....god I hate those commercials....
    [I]"Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do, but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice man. We're not talking about the game, we're talking about practice."[/I]