10 Nov 14 HOU @ JAC Jacksonville Municipal Stadium 1:00 PM CBS

11 Nov 21 CLE @ JAC Jacksonville Municipal Stadium 1:00 PM CBS

12 Nov 28 JAC @ NYG New Meadowlands Stadium 1:00 PM CBS

13 Dec 05 JAC @ TEN LP Field 1:00 PM CBS

14 Dec 12 OAK @ JAC Jacksonville Municipal Stadium 1:00 PM CBS

15 Dec 19 JAC @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 1:00 PM CBS

16 Dec 26 WAS @ JAC Jacksonville Municipal Stadium 1:00 PM FOX

17 Jan 02 JAC @ HOU Reliant Stadium 1:00 PM CBS

Due to flexible scheduling, the kickoff time of games in the latter part of the season are subject to change

1 Sep 12 DEN @ JAC: W - Motivated by Tebow on the sideline AT Jacksonville, I think this is a game that the Jaguars need to make a statement in.
    2 Sep 19 JAC @ SD: L - Just to seem realistic I'm going to say the Jaguars lose this one, but SD is notorious for their slow start to the season, I wouldn't be surprised by an upset.
    3 Sep 26 PHI @ JAC: L - So many weapons on both sides of the ball, one little lapse and you give up the big play. While I think the Jaguars could score enough points to win the game, I'm not sure the defense can make a stop in a game winning situation.
    4 Oct 03 IND @ JAC: L - The Jaguars always play the Colts hard, and I think this game will come down to the wire.
    5 Oct 10 JAC @ BUF: W - The Bills are in tatters, and if the Jaguars revamped D line is even average it'll cause problems for the underwhelming Bills QB.
    6 Oct 18 TEN @ JAC: W - Under the lights and at home, I think the Jags solve Chris Johnson and force Vince to win the game, which he won't.
    7 Oct 24 JAC @ KC: W - Another case of a speedy elusive RB with a subpar QB.
    8 Oct 31 JAC @ DAL: W - I see an upset here, the Jaguars D-line will cause problems for Romo, and Miles Austin won't win the game himself.
    9 Bye
    10 Nov 14 HOU @ JAC: L - The Texans always play the Jaguars hard, and coming off a bye week I think it will catch us off guard.
    11 Nov 21 CLE @ JAC: W - We lost to them last year, but I honestly do not see the talent on the Browns roster to beat the Jaguars again.
    12 Nov 28 JAC @ NYG: W - I've never been a fan of Eli Manning, and with the aging defensive line up against two fit and young tackles, this might be a blowout.
    13 Dec 05 JAC @ TEN: L - While I think Jacksonville can solve the CJ problem, it's always hard to beat a team twice in a year.
    14 Dec 12 OAK @ JAC: W - Campbell will improve the team, but will they have given up by this point?
    15 Dec 19 JAC @ IND: L - Whoever has the ball last.
    16 Dec 26 WAS @ JAC: W - When there's little rushing game, the pass rush will be on, and this time we can bring it.
    17 Jan 02 JAC @ HOU: W - The Jaguars have problems against the Texans, but I think we close them out this time with the playoffs in sight.

10-6 (pre training camp) prediction.
    [B]NFL - Jacksonville Jaguars[/B]

@Skynkopated you are very optomistic....but not realistic I am a Jags fans too and I do believe we will play many team tough, I dont see 10-6 in any way shape or form....there are 4 maybe 5 games to be won on this schedule and maybe they win one with pure guts and determination but 6-10 this year would be more realistic

Chomp, look at that schedule, only three teams made the playoffs. We always have close games with Indy, and last time we played SD we won. I really see this year's schedule as one that the Jaguars can take control of and surprise people. If we go 6-10 I will be surprised, I think this team is .500 caliber. With those teams, most of the games will be toss ups, without regard to injuries of course.
    [B]NFL - Jacksonville Jaguars[/B]