Thread: Lovie Gets Two-Year Extension

Blog Entries

Lovie Gets Two-Year Extension

Well. Just preparing everyone for the fact that now they can read a full two extra years of my "Lovie Mediocrity" rants. I feel a strong urge to re-hash my Lovie is merely an empty pita rant from a month ago. I am now preparing myself for Dante Culpepper to be signed to a one-year deal, being promoted to #2 while a decent aback-up sits at #3 during a very important playoff game that has not happened for three quarters of a century. Wait, that already happened.
    The podcast: www.polishguypodcast.blogspot.com

It's a podcast done by a ninja who is Polish!

"I don't believe in a lot of things, but I believe in duct tape."-Miles on "Lost."

twitter: @PguyPodcast

Blog Entries
    Sadly, I guess it's deserved...kinda...I wish he would put on a full uniform and just sit on the bench and coach from there, that way I could just pretend like we don't have a coach, which in reality is pretty similar
    2010 Chicago Bears: NFC North Champions

I wish it would have been just a 1-year extension, so he wouldn't get a free pass if the upcoming year is a bust. Hiring another head coach wouldn't have helped much. The person I think that should really be on the hot seat is Angelo. For how long haven't we had a true WR? And our o-line hasn't been the same since that SB season.
    If you ask me how I want to be remembered, it is as a winner. You know what a winner is? A winner is somebody who has given his best effort, who has tried the hardest they possibly can, who has utilized every ounce of energy and strength within them to accomplish something. It doesn't mean that they accomplished it or failed, it means that they've given it their best. That's a winner.”
    ― Walter Payton

Blog Entries
    I think the small extension is due. The year went Good but I understand disappointing as well. My gut check says the Bears will be 9-7 with a Wildcard berth battle with the Lions. Lovie may have underchieved a bit last year, but the NFC Championship Game does mean somethin'.
    "This Game is Not For the Faint of Heart" --Bill Parcells

Facebook.com/BuckeyeRidley