Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Asomugha?

Honestly, my money on Asomugha as a FA is going to be either of these three teams

1) Dallas -> Asomugha saw what Rex has done for Revis, so he might want one Ryan of his own and Jerry can afford him,expecially sine Cowboys were smart and had alot of those high priced guaranteed payments hit in 2010 for the uncap year even if cap does come back they should have room

2)Houston -> They need CB help bad, Wade has proven he is a good defensive cooridnator if not head coach and as someone i read put it best, I expect them to back up the armor trucks when FA hits

3) Atlanta -> Blank has proven he is never afraid to spend money to improve this team and they have managed their spending really well .. they are my surprise team i think that will get involed in the bidding for his services.
    FPL: 15 comments can save you 15 minutes or more of embarrassing yourself on a bar discussion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ReaderM View Post
    Honestly, my money on Asomugha as a FA is going to be either of these three teams

1) Dallas -> Asomugha saw what Rex has done for Revis, so he might want one Ryan of his own and Jerry can afford him,expecially sine Cowboys were smart and had alot of those high priced guaranteed payments hit in 2010 for the uncap year even if cap does come back they should have room

2)Houston -> They need CB help bad, Wade has proven he is a good defensive cooridnator if not head coach and as someone i read put it best, I expect them to back up the armor trucks when FA hits

3) Atlanta -> Blank has proven he is never afraid to spend money to improve this team and they have managed their spending really well .. they are my surprise team i think that will get involed in the bidding for his services.
    My best guess is that a lot of this will depend on what the salary cap situation looks like following the CBA negotiations. Houston desperately needs help at corner, though, and more or less didn't address that in the draft.
    @kocsan

Yeah, Houston wouldn't surprise me at all. I'd say they're the favorites now that the draft is over.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFaninToronto View Post
    Yeah, Houston wouldn't surprise me at all. I'd say they're the favorites now that the draft is over.
    Only if they move him to Linebacker, of course (unreal, btw haha)
    2010 Chicago Bears: NFC North Champions

Mario Williams coming full speed as an LB is positively frightening.