Thread: Drew Brees book signing!

New Orleans/St. Bernard/Da lower 9th ward, LA

Drew Brees book signing!

Drew Brees came to Barnes and Noble to sign autographs for his new book. I could not believe that when he showed up he had about 12 dozen krispy kreme donuts with him. He had stopped to pick them up because he saw that some were standing in line the night before. The guy is truly a SAINT! I hope Cris collinsworth uses this during a broadcast. It's rare to see players that are still so down to Earth and have that connection with their fans.

WHOOO DAT!

This really isn't a question but I was hoping if anyone had stories about saints players to post them. It's refreshing to hear good stories about some of these guys.
    [B]St. Bernard born and raised! BLACK AND GOLD TO THE SUPER BOWL! WHO DAT![/B]

I was at the signing too! We were there for over 12 hours, haha.

The most recent thing I remember about the Saints players interacting with fans was the Super Bowl parade. Hartley kept jumping off his float and shaking everyone's hands. So awesome, haha.

New Orleans/St. Bernard/Da lower 9th ward, LA
    What about sharper catching people's jerseys and then signing them and throwing them back. classic. I also saw big hargrove come off the float to get a hot dog while still throwing beads. awesome.
    [B]St. Bernard born and raised! BLACK AND GOLD TO THE SUPER BOWL! WHO DAT![/B]