Pssh.. all you Krusty the Klowns are way off. Here are the top 5:
1. Brian Brohm
2. Ryan Fitzpatrick
3. Trent Edwards
4. Dan LeFevour
5. Curtis Painter
Honorable Mention: Turk Schonert (I kid. I kid.)
Even though they're the best, these guys are all sleepers. (I know this because Mel Kiper said so during their respective drafts. Plus his hair never moves so I believe him.)
Interestingly enough, 3 of the top 5 QB's in the league all reside in Buffalo. I smell 4 consecutive Super Bowl losses upcoming for the Bills.
1. The Peyton Manning
2. Tommy Brady
3. Drew Brees
4. Tony Romo (really only one other person believes in the powers of Romo?)
5. Aaron Rodgers
Now this isn't teams, just quarterbacks. If you lined them up with the same teams and practiced them equally, this is how your depth chart would look in my opinion.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or ****** beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.
Hmm... top 5? well prejudice aside
1. Peyton Manning
2. Tom Brady
3. Drew Brees
4. Brett Favre (yes I'm a Vikes fan and used to hate him)
5. Aaron Rodgers (real coin toss between him, Philip Rivers and Romo)
Rodgers seems well on his way to being genuinely hated by us Vikings fans
Do one thing everyday that scares you :D
2) P Manning
1) Manning- Overall consistency and leadership helps him maintain the '#1 QB' mantle, despite losing an opportunity at his second Super Bowl due to a costly late-game interception.
2) Brees- Remarkable accuracy, undeniable leadership and toughness, and unbeatable off-the-field contributions to the New Orleans community. Tough to root against.
3) Brady- Two years removed from a record-breaking season, this may be the year that shows if he can make it back to the top. Still has three rings, if anyone has forgotten.
After the appropriate gap after the first tier... [
4) Rodgers- If he continues to improve at the rate he has been going, he'll easily slip into the top tier once one of its current inhabitants drops off [#1 fantasy QB, also]
5) Favre- If he plays and if he is healthy, he makes the Top 5. If not, Rivers makes it.
“There is an old saying about the strength of the wolf is the pack, and I think there is a lot of truth to that. On a football team, it's not the strength of the individual players, but it is the strength of the unit and how they all function together.”--Bill Belichick