Thread: The Expert Network

The Expert Network

As a frequent reader&occasional commenter on TheBigLead.com, I found this interesting in a recent post they had with an interview with Boomer&Phil

Cris Collinsworth, Boomer Esiason, Nick Faldo, Howie Long, Cal Ripken and Phil Simms announced they would be working together in a series of digital and social media projects under the new name of The Expert Network. Today the group will announce the official launch of TXNSPORTS.com, which will become the new digital home of the group, providing commentary and behind-the-scenes access for baseball, golf and football. Big Lead Sports will work with the group on their launch event, an NFL Draft preview in New York on Monday night, April 25th. As a lead-in to the event and to draft week, The Big Lead has some exclusive access to Collinsworth, Esiason, Long and Simms to get their thoughts on the NFL Draft. We will be publishing those interviews in the coming weeks, and will be working with TXNSPORTS.com for additional content and special events in the future.
    So basically it seems the experiment that was FootballPros.com is going a little more global. Just out of curiosity what does this mean for the site,us as members and everything else?

But most importantly,congrats on continuing to grow you brand and influence guys, if the TXN is anything like FP, should be fun to see how it goes. Also sorry Andy,I don't know how but we can all assume this means more work for you somehow lol
    FPL: 15 comments can save you 15 minutes or more of embarrassing yourself on a bar discussion

More work means I still have a job, which is always a plus. Besides, it's not like I'm digging ditches, it's football not actual work.
    For instance, I just put the finishing touches on the new TXN headquarters

Blog Entries
    Congrats.

Just don't forget us little guys when you go Hollywood.

Is FP still going to NBC Sports?

Blog Entries
    I volunteer for guiding a wine tour down in the Colchagua valley

“Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence.”
    ― Napoleon Bonaparte

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Freeland View Post
    More work means I still have a job, which is always a plus. Besides, it's not like I'm digging ditches, it's football not actual work.
    For instance, I just put the finishing touches on the new TXN headquarters
    Ohhh.. where is Colts for the PhotoShop Mash-up.. I already have thoughts who I think would be Wonder Woman lol
    FPL: 15 comments can save you 15 minutes or more of embarrassing yourself on a bar discussion