Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new logo

Quote Originally Posted by metsmaniac31 View Post
    looking classy, this'll definitely bring in the advertisers you guys have been waiting for huh andy
    We'll see. We're still more interested in users than advertisers.

Blog Entries
    A lot of people think the logo is a football, but I like to think of it as a ninja slicing some guys arm
    2010 Chicago Bears: NFC North Champions

Quote Originally Posted by DannyMilk View Post
    A lot of people think the logo is a football, but I like to think of it as a ninja slicing some guys arm
    Took many years and millions of dollars of research and development to create the hybrid football/ninja logo.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Freeland View Post
    The major driving force was to create a logo that we could put on hats and shirts, not necessarily for sales, but just cause it would be cool to have some gear.
    Does this mean that all the OG's can look forward to some free swag?

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan97 View Post
    Does this mean that all the OG's can look forward to some free swag?
    Probably not. Unless I win the lottery today, then your all getting cars. But since I don't play the lottery, probably not.

Blog Entries
    I still stand by my comment that if i hit the lotto, I am starting my own sports network, and yes I will be plucking the few, the proud, the Bud Grant Regulators to help me run it. How's VP of Operations and Production sound Andy?
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by FessJL0861 View Post
    I still stand by my comment that if i hit the lotto, I am starting my own sports network, and yes I will be plucking the few, the proud, the Bud Grant Regulators to help me run it. How's VP of Operations and Production sound Andy?
    Sounds pretty good, but you're going to have to double my salary. Even if you won the lottery do you really think you could afford $2/hour?

Excellent logo, Andy. Looks very sharp and modern. This site hasn't been fully functional for a month and already your logo is 100x better looking than PFT's.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Freeland View Post
    Sounds pretty good, but you're going to have to double my salary. Even if you won the lottery do you really think you could afford $2/hour?
    Actually not only would I do that, but if you ran my new website www.howtolivelikeaninjaeveryday.com I would split the profit with you.

As for the site, it does have a very marketable quality to it with the new logo. I give it 5 chinese death stars out of 5 *****
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by FessJL0861 View Post
    I give it 5 chinese death stars out of 5 *****
    I can honestly say this is the first time I've considered getting 5 chinese death stars a good thing.
    And your website, now known as htllaned, seems to be having dns issues.