Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: new logo

new logo

Hey Andy nice logo on the top of the page! good work
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

Definitely looks sharp. Cheers.
    [I]"Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do, but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice man. We're not talking about the game, we're talking about practice."[/I]

I just noticed it too. Thought I was just tired at first and going nuts. Good stuff. The whole top bar feels cleaner to me now.

Blog Entries
    agree....not that I disliked the old logo either. Good work though, even regardless of the ninja penis subtlety with the FP (joking, of course)
    2010 Chicago Bears: NFC North Champions

Thanks guys, glad everyone likes the new look.

is this in response to whoever commented the site looked like it was made in the mid 90's??? lol

Quote Originally Posted by mjchefer View Post
    is this in response to whoever commented the site looked like it was made in the mid 90's??? lol
    In part (and that comment was made more than once). The original design was something I put up over a couple of days, just to get something online. It was always our plan to do a re-design and I just now got around to it. The major driving force was to create a logo that we could put on hats and shirts, not necessarily for sales, but just cause it would be cool to have some gear.

8. Nice to see the changes and the new logo is a nice addition.
    Do one thing everyday that scares you :D

looking classy, this'll definitely bring in the advertisers you guys have been waiting for huh andy

well, change is always good!