Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: player you dislike the most in the NFL

player you dislike the most in the NFL

after reading Turks teams you love to hate article I thought this is a natural progression,so whos the player you dislike the most in the NFL.

now-Richie Incognito G rams/buffao...had some real cheap shots last year.

all time-Bill Romanowski...same reasons in his playing days.

whos yours?
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

Now: Cedric Benson

All-time: Mercury Morris.
    If you ask me how I want to be remembered, it is as a winner. You know what a winner is? A winner is somebody who has given his best effort, who has tried the hardest they possibly can, who has utilized every ounce of energy and strength within them to accomplish something. It doesn't mean that they accomplished it or failed, it means that they've given it their best. That's a winner.”
    ― Walter Payton

Now: Shawne Merriman. I just don't like him, and I consider every play he makes tainted by his steroid use.

All-time: Warren Sapp. I'll never forgive the cheap shot he put on that GB out of the game.

*Looked it up*: Chad Clifton was the guy.

Terrell. F'ing. Owens. Oh wait - what's that? He's not IN the NFL? HAHAHAHAHA!

Now: tie between Eli Manning and Roy Williams (safety). The mouth-breather and horse-collarer. Words fail.

All-time would've been Rodney Harrison, but he's got great commentary so I've softened up to the knucklehead and decided to keep my hatred current.
    [I]"Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do, but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice man. We're not talking about the game, we're talking about practice."[/I]

Blog Entries
    Hines Ward, he's just a dirty player who doesn't take responsibility when he injures someone. In the words of Bill Simmons (Albeit about Sasha Vujacic, "If I was stopped at a crosswalk, and he was walking across...I'm not saying I'd run over him, but I would definitely look around to see how many people were watching."
    "Biggest blowout since Andy Reid vs. Skinny jeans" - Colts01

Merriman or Rivers

DeSean Jackson, Michael Vick, Shawn Merriman,

Quote Originally Posted by Wordsworth View Post
    DeSean Jackson, Michael Vick

[I]"Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do, but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice man. We're not talking about the game, we're talking about practice."[/I]

bart scott or hines ward

Larry Johnson