Thread: 2010 Single Game Tickets

Blog Entries

2010 Single Game Tickets

I happened to be up when they went on sale. I clicked at 10 on the dot. I tried for 45 minutes, typing in every code and clicking for whatever was available. Literally zero tickets available for ANY home games. I had zero chance of buying a ticket today...am I missing something here?
    2010 Chicago Bears: NFC North Champions

Blog Entries
    Which website?
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    ticketmaster, which is what Chicagobears.com directs you too...I mean, I'm not naive, I know about presales and season tickets and stuff, but literally not one ticket, not even for the 400 level against Seattle in October? There's something very wrong with that.

Ticket Brokers have ruined this process for fans who can't afford season tickets or bundles. At least that is My opinion.
    Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or ****** beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Blog Entries
    No you're right. That leaves you with stubhub. I have had pretty good luck with them.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    yeah, plenty of tix on ticketexchange/stub hub...I'm just not going to pay minimum 6 times face value...not only can I not afford it, but it's not worth it to me to pay 300 dollars, just for 2 tickets, and they are the very worst section of the stadium...add parking, food, and beer, and in Chicago you're looking at a $450-$500 day.

Blog Entries
    Usually I wait a few days before the game when someone gets desperate. I know that is such a crapshoot, but it has helped me in the past. (Disclaimer: I do it mostly for baseball games, so I don't know how the prices fluctuate for football)

Don't know about Chicago, but in Cincy I've had good luck with ebay. If you check it a lot you can sometimes get tickets to the lower quality games at or near face value.

Blog Entries
    I ebay'd once for concert tickets, and I had a real good experience. (Godsmack at The Palace in Louisville, awesome concert.)