Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lions, Browns, Jaguars or Texans...who gets to the Super Bowl first?

Lions could be good, but their division will be too tough for them. A FA would rather play for the Vikings, Packers, and Bears than the Lions.

I say the Texans. Peyton will soon regress, and the division will be easier to win.
    If you ask me how I want to be remembered, it is as a winner. You know what a winner is? A winner is somebody who has given his best effort, who has tried the hardest they possibly can, who has utilized every ounce of energy and strength within them to accomplish something. It doesn't mean that they accomplished it or failed, it means that they've given it their best. That's a winner.”
    ― Walter Payton

Quote Originally Posted by Chompurself View Post
    Peyton Manning can't play forever
    Don't ever doubt Peyton Manning- if someone can play forever its this guy haha
    [B][I]"You tried your best, and you failed miserably. The lesson is never try."- Homer Simpson[/I][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by IndyColtsFan View Post

OOGAH BOOGAH BOOGAH! HE'S COMING! HE'S COMING!
    [I]"Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do, but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice man. We're not talking about the game, we're talking about practice."[/I]

Quote Originally Posted by IndyColtsFan View Post
    How is that cloning process coming along anyway?
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

Quote Originally Posted by Colts01 View Post
    How is that cloning process coming along anyway?
    Well I think there was a slight hiccup but the process seems to be working and Peyton Manning 2.0 should be ready when needed.
    [B][I]"You tried your best, and you failed miserably. The lesson is never try."- Homer Simpson[/I][/B]

Since the exorcism of Matt Millen, the Lions have steadily improved their roster. It has only been 2 offseasons but I like what I see up there. Are they going to get there in the next couple of years? Maybe. The Dolphins were horribly mismanaged and poorly staffed for much of the last decade and it took Parcells to come in and have a Stalinesqe purge to put them back to being relevent. Perhaps the Lions group can do the same.

The closest of this group has to be the Texans, but they are in a tough spot having to go against the Colts all the time.
    Buckle Dem Chinstraps Primadonnas!