Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bob Sanders career over?

Bob Sanders career over?

Reports are coming out the Colts' safety Bob Sanders' NFL career may be over. I know that the guy is one heck of a player, but he has been injured so much will it really affect the Colts. I think the Colts are used to winning without him. If the reports are true, I feel really bad for Sanders, but will it really impact the Colts. What are your thoughts on Sanders and the impact this possible injury will have on the Colts?
    "Ability is a poor man's wealth."

sadly we are used to not having sanders healthy to play,of corse we lose something with him not playing,but we will be fine,I hope he is abe to pla but id rather him be heathy for life after football
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

Love watching him play but I think his body would say YES.

Bob quit while your still able to enjoy life.

Blog Entries
    You never want a guys career to end, and man was he a thumper. That man brought serious fortitude to a game. Unfortunately, he shouldn't be drooling when he is 40. It isn't fair to him. On the other hand, if he gets medically cleared to play it is his decision.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

yea agree,whie he gave max impact to the other player his own body took it as well,but as said,theres life after football,just ask our hosts
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

Bob Sanders was game-changing when he was healthy, but the Colts have learned to play without him and I don't think his loss would affect them much at all. It's a shame to see such a talented guy have to cut things short early, because he was truly great.

As far as the local news they are saying that Sanders agent disputes any "New injury",however that does not mean Sanders is footba ready,athough he has participated in spring/summer drills
    -Hugh Leonard

One heck of a football player. One of the premiere Safety's in the game and one of my 3 favorites. If he is, in fact, done he will be missed.
    Buckle Dem Chinstraps Primadonnas!

Quote Originally Posted by hassan812 View Post
    Reports are coming out the Colts' safety Bob Sanders' NFL career may be over. I know that the guy is one heck of a player, but he has been injured so much will it really affect the Colts. I think the Colts are used to winning without him. If the reports are true, I feel really bad for Sanders, but will it really impact the Colts. What are your thoughts on Sanders and the impact this possible injury will have on the Colts?
    The Colts have played 39 games over the past 3 seasons without Bob Sanders in the lineup and they have won 75% of those games. I think the Colts will be just fine even though Sanders is a great player.
    Just call me Ott.

I think the Colts would be fine without Sanders, they've proven that. However, they are crazy good as a team when's he's healthy. I hope he's good to go, I love watching the Colts when he is.
    [I]There's always next year[/I]