Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Maxim Hot 100

Blog Entries

2011 Maxim Hot 100

http://www.maxim.com/amg/GIRLS/Articles/2011+Hot+100

Gentlemen, this is a matter of dire importance. brauneyz...not so much, but feel free to make some witty remarks. Cameron Diaz at #4!? I'm outraged. Nobody my age wants to be with Cameron Diaz anymore. It's so egregious that it's borderline insulting. There's Something About Mary came out in 1998, it's been a steady decline since then. Step your game up Maxim!!
    "Biggest blowout since Andy Reid vs. Skinny jeans" - Colts01

OK, I recognized 14 of those lovely ladies - what century does that put me in?

My money's on Natalie Portman. because I remember her as the show stealer in Leon - The Professional. That girl can act!
    Some people think the name of the Washington Redskins football team is offensive. There’s an easy way to fix that. You can just drop the word ‘Washington.’ ~ Ted Cruz

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure how exactly I would the hundred hottest women on the planet, but had I concluded I couldn't find 100 women who were more attractive than JWOWW and Erin Andrews, I think I might have re-assessed my methodology.

Also, not that there's anything wrong with Cameron Diaz being thirty-eight years old, but given Diaz's ranking, does anyone else feel like Salma Hayek was robbed?
    @kocsan

Blog Entries
    Also, Kate Middleton is pretty cute, but the 26th hottest woman in the world? You've got to be kidding me.
    @kocsan

Us old folks think Cameron Diaz is very sexy you young whippersnapper.

Quote Originally Posted by brauneyz View Post
    My money's on Natalie Portman. because I remember her as the show stealer in Leon - The Professional. That girl can act!
    Speaking of 1997...

And looking at the gakkery, I'm pretty sure the list could be retitled "The Last 100 Women We Photographed For Our Magazine." Some serioous stylistic consistency there.

That List does not include Kate Upton so thus it is automatic fail

For those of you not familiar with the SI Swimsuit Model, because I'm a man of the people, I have done the dangerous work of submitting to you a few links showcasing her in nice 1,2,3,4 fashion*

*I didn't link any of her pics she has sent out via Twitter...but needless to say,it's def worth a google search
    Last edited by ReaderM; 05-07-2011 at 11:46 AM. Reason: only 3 hours of sleep results in sloppy double negatives
    FPL: 15 comments can save you 15 minutes or more of embarrassing yourself on a bar discussion

9. I think we have taken our eye off the ball. Where is the link?

Blog Entries
    I'm more offended at Katy Perry even being on the list personally...I started getting opinions, like Arianny being all the way down at 70, but they all don't suck so my brain decided to discombobulate
    2010 Chicago Bears: NFC North Champions