Thread: Football Outsiders Almanac Nugget/Question - Atlanta Falcons

Football Outsiders Almanac Nugget/Question - Atlanta Falcons

I think a lot of people on this side respect the work of Aaron Schatz and his crew from Football Outsiders. The Football Outsiders Almanac is a must-read every year, and I thought it would be interesting to post something from each of the teams' chapters on this forum and get some conversation going. Out of respect to Football Outsiders, I won't post here what their projected record or playoff percentages are, but just an interesting tidbit from the team's chapter to see what their fans think.

So, for the Atlanta Falcons:

What is the defensive line for this team going to look like? John Abraham is getting a little bit long in the tooth and Jamaal Anderson has been a disappointment on the other side. Football Outsiders is high on Kroy Biermann, but he's one of those guys you would only really know if you were a fan of the Falcons. So, is he good enough to be a starter and replace Anderson? On the inside, how is Peria Jerry's health?

I really hope Peria Jerry is healthy. I thought he was a stud out of college.

Can't help with this one. Out of my scope of knowledge. But I would love to see this for the Bills.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpknOne View Post
    Can't help with this one. Out of my scope of knowledge. But I would love to see this for the Bills.
    So I went to the Bills forum and read it! Yeah, umm, that's what I was saying.

I'm an idiot.