Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Stafford or Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by GoBigOrGoHome View Post
    If he went NYC, I think he would be less Joe Willy and more Phil Simms. Under that calm demeanor, I bet Simms is a bulldog.
    Although I just barely missed the Simms era, my understand is that he was one of the most competitive people you'd ever meet. It was a big reason he got along with LT.

I'd love confirmation on that from one of the former players on our site

Give me Stafford any day of the week the guy's got a cannon and he will put it all together hopefully he can stay healthy this yr but he has the potential to be a MVP type in coming years of course the Lions have a long way to go b4 that can happen but I see Sanchez as being just "a guy"
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

New Orleans/St. Bernard/Da lower 9th ward, LA
    Sanchez being just a "guy" is fine when your team is actually going to the playoffs. Ask trent dilfer.
    [B]St. Bernard born and raised! BLACK AND GOLD TO THE SUPER BOWL! WHO DAT![/B]

[QUOTE=BayouBoys;9860]Sanchez being just a "guy" is fine when your team is actually going to the playoffs. Ask trent dilfer.[/QUOTE

I realize that Sanchez is on a better team, but I think the question was going towards asking who was the better QB.....and that is why I said Stafford if it ask who would win more games this year then yes I would have said Sanchez
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

New Orleans/St. Bernard/Da lower 9th ward, LA
    Ah! Whoops I must have misread! Well back to that other thread! haha. They both have great arms, hence why they are in the NFL but stafford is great. I actually went to one of his high school games. He seemed kind of "better than his team" attitude...which he was (but there whole team was amazing). But the guy could throw. I watched him throw 4 touchdowns in the first half. Some drives they didn't even let him throw because it was just a waste of time to run up the score!
    [B]St. Bernard born and raised! BLACK AND GOLD TO THE SUPER BOWL! WHO DAT![/B]