Thread: Are there no current news threads in here on the Saints forum?

1. Are there no current news threads in here on the Saints forum?

All I see is 2010 dated threads. What gives y'all?

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________

For the latest breaking Saints coverage anywhere, follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/realheavyd
    Last edited by realheavyd; 07-05-2011 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Added signature

2. Wow, this is really sad. No posted threads in over the last 75 days except for mine here.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________

For the latest breaking Saints coverage anywhere, follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/realheavyd
    Last edited by realheavyd; 07-05-2011 at 02:54 PM. Reason: To add my signature to the post

Blog Entries
    The team pages don't see that much traffic during the offseason, unless there is a free agent signing, which of course can't happen right now. During the season the team pages pick up significantly in activity.
    "Biggest blowout since Andy Reid vs. Skinny jeans" - Colts01

Like Kaba said, the team pages don't get nearly as much traffic as the NFL forum. Right now we don't a large contingent of fans from any one team. I can see a time in the future where we have a lot more users and groups of fans congregate in their team page.

Blog Entries
    As Andy and Kaba said, there are a couple fairly active team forums but not many. Most of the forum talk tends to take place on the NFL page, but you won't find too many Saints topics there either, I don't think. We just haven't had many Saints fans around, so specific conversations about them don't often get started. More or less, the point of this site is share views from around the league and learn more about the game, so we'd love for you to change that. There are plenty of good football people around here who would love to talk about New Orleans.
    @kocsan

Just to add what has already been said, there has been some activity going on in both the general NFL forums and the Off-topic forums. The NFL forum has a huge debate going on about Manning v. Brady, with a little bit of Elway and Marino (and maybe others, I stopped paying attention a little while ago), while the Off-topic has lots of random things and has taken the off-season to have various drafts, as well as other random topics. Take a look around, enjoy yourself and welcome.

To be honest, I think the only Saints fan I've seen on these forums is Buckeye.

Anyway, welcome aboard! This is a community driven forum, with lots of upside potential, so it can be what you make it. I know Cris is doing a team by team discussion, but there's just not a ton of news at this time. Feel free to pick a topic for discussion!

8. I see.

Yea, honestly I keep a mental Rolodex of all the NFC South Fan who are active on the board.

For the Bucs there is :ReaderM (me), FootballStatFan and Bennett & LongSufferingBucFan comment on occasion
    For the Falcons there is: Really Dario is the only person I've seen comment&profess a fandom for them
    For the Panthers: Nancy has the logo for the Panthers and follows the team but I don't think even she would say it is her team above all teams
    For the Saints: There was a Saints fan that used to be pretty active on here but feel off somewhat in BayouBoys but that is all

Always welcoming more thoughtful & intriguing voices on a FootballPros. You got a handle& obviously a passion for the Saints, so just jump full steam into the conversation& welcome aboard.
    FPL: 15 comments can save you 15 minutes or more of embarrassing yourself on a bar discussion