Thread: I'm filling in for Turk again

I'm filling in for Turk again

The Hartford Colonials schedule for 2011:

Aug 13 @ Virginia - season opens against Marty Schottenheimer's Destroyers in Virginia Beach. Special note Destroyers coach John Marshall earned two super bowl rings as 49ers D Line coach.

Aug 27 vs. Sacramento - home opener vs. the Mountain Lions coached by Dennis Green. I will be severely disappointed if Coach Greene does not crown the Colonials' asses after the game.

Sept 4 @ Las Vegas - Turk goes to Las Vegas to face Jim Fassel's Locomotives and running back coach Amp Lee - the man who caught Joe Montana's last TD pass as a 49er. Round trip flight to LV would cost me $225, hrmmm...

Sept 10 vs. Las Vegas - "Leaving Las Vegas". The teams trade home and away games in back to back weeks. Short week with a long flight for each team. Luckily "Top 10... Bottom 5" isn't due for another week.

Sept 23 vs. Omaha - I strongly suggest everyone google Joe Moglia, the HC for the Omaha Nighthawks. A championship level coach who also made a killing on Wall St. Too bad he has to face "Turk Talk" now - he's gonna get creamed.

Oct 1 @ Sacramento - Turk has to travel to Dennis Green's house and get his ass crowned again. He is who we this he was!

Oct 8 vs. Virginia - Marty's Destroyers travel north to Hartford to get thumped again.

Oct 15 @ Omaha - The regular season finale. I think if we start now we could generate some good suggestions for what Turk can do in Omaha in October.

Go Colonials?

Go Colonials.
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Quote Originally Posted by GoBigOrGoHome View Post
    Go Colonials?

Go Colonials.
    Out of respect for Turk..i'm going to hold my jokes..but man, its SO HARRDD!!!
    FPL: 15 comments can save you 15 minutes or more of embarrassing yourself on a bar discussion