Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: 2011 New York Giants - Giant Questions!

  1. #1

    2011 New York Giants - Giant Questions!

    Fellow Giants Fans,

    I am sure everyone as I am is sick of this lockout! Hopefully in the next 2 weeks there will be a deal done. Once the deal is in place Free Agency will happen and all hell will break loose. We all know that resigning Bradshaw, Smith, and Boss will be at the top of Reese's list. But what about Kiwi?CoField? What do you think will happen with Osi? Osi wants top 5 DE money and he is not a top 5 player even though he played well this season.

    True Blue!

  2. #2
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    3,917
    Blog Entries
    4
    I think Osi will be moved somewhere that will give him the extension he's looking for, and Kiwanuka will also leave for a better opportunity as I believe the Giants would rather have Pierre-Paul opposite Tuck. Cofield may come back though, and I'm not positive they'll bring back Steve Smith either. Bradshaw and Boss I think are near locks to return, but I'm sure you would have better perspective on it all than I do.

    Also, welcome to FootballPros. Always glad to have new people on board.
    "Biggest blowout since Andy Reid vs. Skinny jeans" - Colts01

  3. #3
    If I were a Giants fan, I'd want Boss gone. He played very poorly last year. The dude is brave though, he took a lot of shots going over the middle.
    Part owner of the 13-time world champion Green Bay Packers

    1929-1930-1931-1936-1939-1944-1961-1962-1965-1966-1967-1996-2010

  4. #4
    If Osi barks enough like Shockey did he will be gone. It will be great to keep Osi and have a deep pass rushing front, but Osi want the big $$$. I think we have a better chance of keeping Kiwi than Cofield because Cofield wants a multi- year deal and the Giants drafted Austin this year. Kiwi might take a 1 year deal to prove his neck is fine. Smith wants to be a Giant big time and he will sign for 1 year to prove his knee is fine. I think Reese will do that. Packa we might have to sign your boy Finely baby! Boss is a tough dude I think he will be back.

    Packa7x and Kaba I am glad to be aboard. Looking forward to talking football.

  5. #5
    Boss will be back because we have nothing at that position. I assume, and hope Smith is back, he is as Giant as they come. Kiwi may have to come back to prove he is healthy, and I would love to see him return. Cofield is gone, and Bradshaw will probably be back, although I can't say I am his biggest fan, but Jacobs is done, so we need him.

  6. #6
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Toronto, by way of Alliance, Ohio
    Posts
    162
    Smith, Boss and Jacobs will likely be back. Kiwi is more possible the longer the lockout goes.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmen10 View Post
    If Osi barks enough like Shockey did he will be gone. It will be great to keep Osi and have a deep pass rushing front, but Osi want the big $$$. I think we have a better chance of keeping Kiwi than Cofield because Cofield wants a multi- year deal and the Giants drafted Austin this year. Kiwi might take a 1 year deal to prove his neck is fine. Smith wants to be a Giant big time and he will sign for 1 year to prove his knee is fine. I think Reese will do that. Packa we might have to sign your boy Finely baby! Boss is a tough dude I think he will be back.



    Packa7x and Kaba I am glad to be aboard. Looking forward to talking football.
    Gmen10 glad to have ya. You from the area???


    Also. Keep your HANDS off of Finley. Or I'll kill you.
    Part owner of the 13-time world champion Green Bay Packers

    1929-1930-1931-1936-1939-1944-1961-1962-1965-1966-1967-1996-2010

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by kotar44 View Post
    Boss will be back because we have nothing at that position. I assume, and hope Smith is back, he is as Giant as they come. Kiwi may have to come back to prove he is healthy, and I would love to see him return. Cofield is gone, and Bradshaw will probably be back, although I can't say I am his biggest fan, but Jacobs is done, so we need him.
    You guys need an upgrade at TE. Boss won't cut it. I think Travis Beckum shows flashes, but he is way too inconsistent. Manning isn't close to what his brother is and he needs a sure handed outlet guy to take some pressure off of him.
    Part owner of the 13-time world champion Green Bay Packers

    1929-1930-1931-1936-1939-1944-1961-1962-1965-1966-1967-1996-2010

  9. #9
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Toronto, by way of Alliance, Ohio
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by packa7x View Post
    You guys need an upgrade at TE. Boss won't cut it.
    No we don't, but thanks for the Packerfan opinion.

  10. #10
    Hes a bottom 15 TE dude.
    Part owner of the 13-time world champion Green Bay Packers

    1929-1930-1931-1936-1939-1944-1961-1962-1965-1966-1967-1996-2010

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 09:41 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 08:58 AM
  3. NFP Draft Blog - With the 52nd pick, the New York Giants select...
    By Administrator in forum National Football Post
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 08:12 PM
  4. NFP Draft Blog - With the 19th pick, the New York Giants select...
    By Administrator in forum National Football Post
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 10:20 PM
  5. NFP Draft Blog - Draft Trends: New York Giants
    By Administrator in forum National Football Post
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 01:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •