Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I made a comment that didn't get onto buffalobills.com

I'm in no way surprised that your critical comment didn't make the website.

What surprises me is that the Bills even have their website operating - after all, they've laid off a lot of their office staff and have stopped paying into their coaches' pension funds. Their website is probably being run by Wilson's nurse.

And you're being too harsh on Spiller, even if he never plays again, he still won't be their worst #1 pick on the roster... by a long shot.
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

Quote Originally Posted by Pruitt View Post
    And you're being too harsh on Spiller, even if he never plays again, he still won't be their worst #1 pick on the roster... by a long shot.
    Wow. That's sayin' somethin', eh?
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Quote Originally Posted by GoBigOrGoHome View Post
    Wow. That's sayin' somethin', eh?
    That;s McCargo. Though I thought I was being fair in only listing people who had multiple better games than that one. I think he's the fourth best RB on their roster (I know, they only have three, but I figure Donald Jones would do better in a pinch,) and second best punt returner.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottDCP View Post
    That;s McCargo. Though I thought I was being fair in only listing people who had multiple better games than that one. I think he's the fourth best RB on their roster (I know, they only have three, but I figure Donald Jones would do better in a pinch,) and second best punt returner.
    McCargo? Sure.

I was thinking of Maybin with the specter of JP Losman hanging around as well.

Wow - every time I think about the Bills drafts this century, it just depresses the hell out of me.
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

3rd NC State player drafted in the first round that year.. that same year that the NC-State team went 7-6...yep, I can't explain it either but even yea, everyone but the Bills seemed to know that McCargo was def not a first round pick&benefited from playing with Mario
    FPL: 15 comments can save you 15 minutes or more of embarrassing yourself on a bar discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Pruitt View Post
    McCargo? Sure.

I was thinking of Maybin with the specter of JP Losman hanging around as well.

Wow - every time I think about the Bills drafts this century, it just depresses the hell out of me.
    Wow. The lockout has been good for something. I had forgotten Maybin exists.