Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Football Pros Fantasy League, Year 2

Yo does anyone know when FPI draft is? Also, are we using ESPN, CBSSportsline, Yahoo? I have leagues in ESPN and Yahoo and definitely prefer the Yahoo format, for my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripperlicious View Post
    Yo does anyone know when FPI draft is? Also, are we using ESPN, CBSSportsline, Yahoo? I have leagues in ESPN and Yahoo and definitely prefer the Yahoo format, for my two cents.
    They're all on NFL.com, and I think the FP1 draft was yesterday.

EDIT: My bad, that was FP III. Don't know when your draft is.
    Last edited by Docta; 08-26-2011 at 08:24 PM.
    If you ask me how I want to be remembered, it is as a winner. You know what a winner is? A winner is somebody who has given his best effort, who has tried the hardest they possibly can, who has utilized every ounce of energy and strength within them to accomplish something. It doesn't mean that they accomplished it or failed, it means that they've given it their best. That's a winner.”
    ― Walter Payton

What Docta, Said, Ripper, I think you are one of the last to sign into FP I so contact Chilly to get in the league and all that, as far I know they haven't replaced you yet
    FPL: 15 comments can save you 15 minutes or more of embarrassing yourself on a bar discussion

Blog Entries
    As far as I know, we don't have a concrete date yet. It was supposed to be today, but we had trouble getting everybody signed up in time. Send a PM to Chilly with your email address and he'll send you an invite to the league. It is on NFL.com, so you'll need to register there.
    Twitter @vancemeek "I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but that just wouldn't be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory...lasts forever."-Shane Falco

Whichever league I'm in, we're still a player short. And our draft starts in a little more than two hours. Hmmmmmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFaninToronto View Post
    Whichever league I'm in, we're still a player short. And our draft starts in a little more than two hours. Hmmmmmmmm...
    Yeah, I'm just going to make the league public now since red has been the only one interested. If someone joins, maybe we'll even get a new member on here.
    If you ask me how I want to be remembered, it is as a winner. You know what a winner is? A winner is somebody who has given his best effort, who has tried the hardest they possibly can, who has utilized every ounce of energy and strength within them to accomplish something. It doesn't mean that they accomplished it or failed, it means that they've given it their best. That's a winner.”
    ― Walter Payton

Quote Originally Posted by Docta View Post
    Yeah, I'm just going to make the league public now since red has been the only one interested. If someone joins, maybe we'll even get a new member on here.
    I'm already in league 3, so if you want to take it down to 8 players, I can back out.