Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please God Save Me From Alex Smith

So is the idea to eventually implement the integration with twitter over to the main forums, or just keep it here?

Quote Originally Posted by SpartaChris View Post
    So is the idea to eventually implement the integration with twitter over to the main forums, or just keep it here?
    Just keep it here. putting it across the entire forum would be obnoxious. This isn't for in-depth discussions, it's twitter. Clem's post was exactly what I envisioned, more of a soliloquy (or prayer, in Clem's case) than a forum post. Make a joke, declaration, celebration, break news, comment on news ('my team scored a TD', 'my team sucks/is great', 'bad call in the Pirates game', 'Gradkowski just signed with the Bengals, then said he'll retire if they don't trade him'). Typical twitter stuff.

This will be great when/if we ever have another draft. Post picks in here, people can follow on twitter know when their pick is coming up or if someone is taking a long time, post 'Packa (just as an example), it's your pick'.

My condolences clem. U knew a yr with smith as a stop gap was coming.. but its the nfc west where anything can happen. Ha e a winning record and u might win the division by 2 games.. harbaugh might be able to coach em up. Singletary was horrid and they almost won the division. Jim is clearly an upgrade...

Blog Entries
    Andy, can we paint eyes and a mouth on the egg? Perhaps one a day? Perhaps people will log on just to see how you have tinkered with the egg?

6. -

This is good news. I am glad Leland is doing well after surgery. Please continue to post about his progress and adventures. Continued prayers for your boy.



7. -

Ive been through a ton of guns through the years many less than well cared for and never seen anything close to that. thats great haha



8. hi!

- Ive been through a ton of guns through the years many less than well cared for and never seen anything close to that. thats great haha ??
    You it is serious?