Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Birth of a New Powerhouse?

Haha... IndyColtsFan called that six months ago. I believe based on the Cam Newton story that the going rate for a stud QB is $180,000, right? Of course Kiel is coming out of high school instead of division II championship so his value might be a bit lower.

Unless the BCS has implemented a freshman salary cap?

Blog Entries
    Au contraire Clem,

There is a pool, which each conference is allowed to spend on their top pick, scaled by TV revenue. Only the aggregate is capped.

You need to read the NCAA CBA.

Blog Entries
    Indiana now losing a three-star safety from the Columbus area. At least basketball is back in a big way in Bloomington.
    @kocsan

Well, Kiel has decommitted from LSU, and is now planning on going to Notre Dame. Kid's got great decision-making skills.
    If you ask me how I want to be remembered, it is as a winner. You know what a winner is? A winner is somebody who has given his best effort, who has tried the hardest they possibly can, who has utilized every ounce of energy and strength within them to accomplish something. It doesn't mean that they accomplished it or failed, it means that they've given it their best. That's a winner.”
    ― Walter Payton