Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crabtree may miss 3rd straight preseason with "injury"

But on a serious note it is surprising they haven't been mentioned along with pursuing moss or (insert thick sarcasm) to!

i knew crabtree would be trouble, and not worth the trouble, from day 1. even if he shut his mouth and did everything right, hes an above avg #2 wr. think of how much other diva WR's rub people the wrong way, this one doesnt even perform. im guessing he wont be around much longer.

Because when I look back on the Niners 2010 season...CLEARLY...Joe Nedney needed to go.
    I've never driven the Baas bandwagon but losing your starting center can't help...especially given Alex Smith's excellence at handling pressure.
    I was relieved to hear that the NFL solved their CBA woes but then I realized that Alex Smith was the likely starter...is it possible to continue the lock-out for a single player?
    If the 49'ers success offends you...so be it.
    Namaste...*****es.

Hey good to see you again Hoser. Btw - I ended up with the enemy. I'm working for that giant winery in Modesto now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by msclemons View Post
    Hey good to see you again Hoser. Btw - I ended up with the enemy. I'm working for that giant winery in Modesto now.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so that's why you were pushing New Amsterdam.
    @kocsan

Quote Originally Posted by mkocs6 View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so that's why you were pushing New Amsterdam.
    Hah! Not really. They gave me a case while recruiting me and I was sold. It really is good stuff.

The Evil Empire of the wine industry. Best of luck to you Clem. If you ever want an anonymous 3rd party wine making opinion...feel free to hit me up.
    If the 49'ers success offends you...so be it.
    Namaste...*****es.

My post became truth... here's proof! No surprise fat Albert failed the conditioning test!!

Www.m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=6819103