Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Crabtree may miss 3rd straight preseason with "injury"

  1. #1
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ukiah, CA
    Posts
    3,734

    Crabtree may miss 3rd straight preseason with "injury"

    Per Matt Barrows of the Sac Bee:

    http://twitter.com/#!/mattbarrows/st...68971172360192

    Anyone got a spare 4th round pick they'd like to trade for this bum?

  2. #2
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    3,917
    Blog Entries
    4
    I'll give you a sixth rounder and whatever is left of T.J. Houshmandzadeh...and a half-eaten bag of Fritos.
    "Biggest blowout since Andy Reid vs. Skinny jeans" - Colts01

  3. #3
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    3,869
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by msclemons View Post
    Per Matt Barrows of the Sac Bee:

    http://twitter.com/#!/mattbarrows/st...68971172360192

    Anyone got a spare 4th round pick they'd like to trade for this bum?
    Yeah. We got one from the Falcons and he's still better than any wide receiver on our team. Your people can call my people and we'll do a deal.
    @kocsan

  4. #4
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Seems like West Coast for Now
    Posts
    1,321
    Well to be be fair, it' s just the preseason. LT never played in a single one except for his rookie year and last year with the Jets...wait, did i just try to do a LT to Crabtree comparison..well you get the point, all that matter is the Mighty 16
    FPL: 15 comments can save you 15 minutes or more of embarrassing yourself on a bar discussion

  5. #5
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ukiah, CA
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by mkocs6 View Post
    Yeah. We got one from the Falcons and he's still better than any wide receiver on our team. Your people can call my people and we'll do a deal.
    Done. A 4th for a receiver with one foot and no hands. I feel like Andy Reid.

  6. #6
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    3,869
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by msclemons View Post
    Done. A 4th for a receiver with one foot and no hands. I feel like Andy Reid.
    That's still better than Brian Robiskie has been so far. And that article called Ted Ginn your #2 receiver, so I'm still ahead.
    @kocsan

  7. #7
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ukiah, CA
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by mkocs6 View Post
    And that article called Ted Ginn your #2 receiver, so I'm still ahead.
    That's a low blow man. Really low.

  8. #8
       
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    4,139
    Quote Originally Posted by msclemons View Post
    That's a low blow man. Really low.
    Since smith and dalton have next to no one to throw to according to ginn being the #2. I will trade you the talk mike tomlin has scheduled with burress for a 9th rounder in 2211.

  9. #9
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ukiah, CA
    Posts
    3,734
    Interesting... I haven't heard Burress' name mentioned at all by bay area reporters. You'd think that would be an obvious move.

    Loved this response from some wit: "Preseason??? OW! MY FOOT!"

  10. #10
       
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    4,139
    Quote Originally Posted by msclemons View Post
    Interesting... I haven't heard Burress' name mentioned at all by bay area reporters. You'd think that would be an obvious move.

    Loved this response from some wit: "Preseason??? OW! MY FOOT!"
    So that means u accept my trade terms clem? I'll alert tomlin right away so we can quit wasting time even thinking about wasting money on him now. Especially when were over the cap and still have to address 3 key players contracts.

    To add to the funny preseason comments.. right now haynesworth is saying to himself "I'm 25lbs overweight it keeps me on the pup list for at least 2 weeks maybe 3 with no 2 a days anymore, then I can fail 3 days of the conditioning test and that should make it right to game 3 of the preseason"

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 03:01 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 12:41 AM
  3. resting players to "avoid" injury at the end of the year
    By Colts01 in forum Cris Collinsworth
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 06:27 AM
  4. "Coming Back Stronger" and "Home Team"
    By MattBer2c in forum Saints
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 04:05 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •