Thread: LB Stephen Tulloch to the Lions

LB Stephen Tulloch to the Lions

Titans lose LB Stephen Tulloch (team-leading 159 tackles), signs with Lions (1-yr, $3.25M).
    The D is going to be something.
    Last edited by Colts01; 07-31-2011 at 03:06 PM.
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

I love this signing but am concerned about the one year deal. Maybe he is overvaluing himself (or, more likely, Drew Rosehaus is).
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Blog Entries
    What does this signing mean for Levy?
    "Biggest blowout since Andy Reid vs. Skinny jeans" - Colts01

Quote Originally Posted by KabaModernFan View Post
    What does this signing mean for Levy?
    Levy's natural position is weak side LB. They moved him to the middle in 2008 when Paris Lennon was stinking up the joint at the Mike. The Grant signing leaves Deandre competing for that job as well.

I'm really liking what Mayhew is doing. It's nice to have a guy with a plan at the helm. It's hard to believe Martin was Millen's right hand man. He must have wanted to light himself on fire after good advice was ignored and another wideout was drafted.

The Lions just re-signed CB Chris Houston today. He's not a superstar. But he did a nice job in the final few games last season. Minimal changes, nice talent at LB, average secondary and a wicked front four. Lions are gonna get beasty on some fools this year.

I still think Detroit needs another year before they make the playoffs. The jump from 2-14 to 6-10 is easy but going from 6 wins to 10 wins and being a playoff team is a whole other animal. However, i said the day that Detroit took Stafford #1 that the Lions were winning the SB in 5 years and i still stand by it. Super Bowl 2014- Detroit Lions.

Starting spots at Lb will most likely be Levy and Durant on the outside with Tulluch manning the middle I feel pretty good about that. An upgrade I feel for sure. If Wright returns to form, and Berry is already looking good in practices again and let's not forget he came on strong stole a job in preseason and picked off Cutler in game one only to be hurt later in that same game and miss the year so there is some talent there and Houston and Alphonso Smith I think someone will pan out and Delmas has a healthy groin and Coleman or Spievey next to him ( I think Coleman) the back seven is definitely upgraded and the D line doesn't even need to be talked about... This D could be exciting!
    "Last year, we gained respect. This year, we want fear." - Ndamukong Suh.