Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: <SFX: Crickets>

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mkocs6 View Post
    UPDATE: Reggie Hodges has torn his Achilles, so, yeah... we're looking for a punter.

Also, kudos for new head coach Pat Shurmur for saying there was something wrong with 'his foot.' I guess that's sort of right.
    How do you feel about Ben Graham or Sav Rocca? Luckily outside of the top 5 or so punter they tend to be a dime a dozen.
    "Biggest blowout since Andy Reid vs. Skinny jeans" - Colts01

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KabaModernFan View Post
    How do you feel about Ben Graham or Sav Rocca? Luckily outside of the top 5 or so punter they tend to be a dime a dozen.
    I'm sad to lose Hodges for the year. He really helped a keep team with not much to speak of on offense in a lot of games last year. Shurmur said that the team is going to sign someone quickly, didn't say who.
    @kocsan

Blog Entries
    Well... how do we feel, Browns fans? No Super Bowl talk, please. Gah.
    @kocsan

Quote Originally Posted by mkocs6 View Post
    Well... how do we feel, Browns fans? No Super Bowl talk, please. Gah.
    Browns beat the defending Super Bowl Champions, which I believe makes them the new Super Bowl Champs. Do I have that wrong?

I'm still not sold on Colt McCoy, but he looked awfully good.

I remember the bills once going 0-4 in the pre-season and then going to the Super bowl. I also have a vague memory of the Falcons going 6-0 in the preseason and finishing dead last. Other than seeing young players who are obviously overmatched, or seeing veterans carted off the field, pre-season games reveal almost nothing.

Having said that, a win is better than a loss. But that's all I will say.
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur