Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bears free agent signings

Blog Entries
    Polish can take over the Bears, but then he needs to sit tight till 2016. The last thing he needs right now is to take on Obama and the whole Chicago political machine. He's just got into a new crib for god's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by bluestree View Post
    Polish can take over the Bears, but then he needs to sit tight till 2016. The last thing he needs right now is to take on Obama and the whole Chicago political machine. He's just got into a new crib for god's sake.
    OK, that made me laugh!

Congrats to Polish on the house. Did you do one of those famous Fannie & Freddie deals I heard sumpin about?

Blog Entries
    I'm truly not ignoring this thread, I just can't stop smashing my head against this brick wall to type more than this...............Goodbye Olin
    2010 Chicago Bears: NFC North Champions

Blog Entries
    Thank you guys for all the love. I think Kaba is already wanting to do another podcast; this time on sports. DaBears, thank you. brauneyz, nah, just FHA. DannyMilk, thank you for the love on Twitter and bluestree:

Maybe what Chicago needs is 255 lbs of pissed off Polishguy with Payton in his heart to turn that city around. And it's such a great city and could be even more. I'll take the kick-backs, band up a bunch of ninjas and Polish brethren and screw over the very guys who gave me those kick-backs. Think of me as a Polish Robin Hood to clean up Chicago. All while actually making roster moves that make sense.

See, here the problem with getting guys that need to prove themselves: A lot of them weren't very good in the first place, whether they are missing the "it" factor or are the guy who leaves half hour early every weight session or whatever......
    The podcast: www.polishguypodcast.blogspot.com

It's a podcast done by a ninja who is Polish!

"I don't believe in a lot of things, but I believe in duct tape."-Miles on "Lost."

twitter: @PguyPodcast

To add insult to injury, PFT reports the Bears are currently under the cap by more than $24 Million. $21 Million if you subtract the one time $3 Million exemption this season.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...e-in-cap-room/

Blog Entries
    Maybe what Chicago needs is 255 lbs of pissed off Polishguy with Payton in his heart to turn that city around.
    A new twist on an old joke;

What's black and blue and lays in the gutter on the corner of Pulaski and Fullerton?

An Irish politician.

Whats the chances of the Bears making a move for Osi Umenyiora? I hear the Giants are now asking for a 2nd round pick instead of a 1st.

Blog Entries
    Osi would be a nice pickup. I just hope they move to get some depth at OL.
    “Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence.”
    ― Napoleon Bonaparte

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by puppychili View Post
    Whats the chances of the Bears making a move for Osi Umenyiora? I hear the Giants are now asking for a 2nd round pick instead of a 1st.
    Can Osi play left tackle? I hope it is about the chances of me bedding Miranda Kerr tonight. We don't need another DL.
    The podcast: www.polishguypodcast.blogspot.com

It's a podcast done by a ninja who is Polish!

"I don't believe in a lot of things, but I believe in duct tape."-Miles on "Lost."

twitter: @PguyPodcast

I agree OL is the priority. Who is out there though? It seems like all of the good guys have been signed. Is there someone that I'm overlooking?

I wouldn't stay pat on defense. I'd look into getting whomever is out there. A. Samuel is making noise like he might want to be traded from Philly. The Bears should take a look at that.