Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Time to reignite the FP chat room

Time to reignite the FP chat room

The first nationally televised pre-season NFL game is this Thursday (Aug 11) at 8pm EST on ESPN. It's time to get our groove back on and relearn how to read and react to a fast moving chat.

It's Seattle's scrubs vs. San Diego's scrubs and it's on ESPN so I recommend a lot of booze for all participants. Then again, with the shortened off-season the coaches might keep the starters in longer than a play or two. We might get to see the actual Chargers against the actual... well, Seattle's scrubs.

Blog Entries
    Luckily I'll be able to watch my own team's scrubs, but the sentiment is shared. Can't wait to get back into the chat with everyone.
    "Biggest blowout since Andy Reid vs. Skinny jeans" - Colts01

We can chat for the HOF induction tomorrow. Maybe even create a drinking game?

As always,pants are optional.
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

Blog Entries
    Yup; I'll be in there for the HOF Inductions; Love that my Home State of Ohio is repp'n large like always
    "This Game is Not For the Faint of Heart" --Bill Parcells

Facebook.com/BuckeyeRidley

I'll bring the sarcasm if you guys bring the irrational/rational hatred of certain players.. Remember bring plenty to share XD
    FPL: 15 comments can save you 15 minutes or more of embarrassing yourself on a bar discussion

5 days until football. The NFL preseason game app is currently half price ($20). I'm sure I'll spend most of this coming weekend in the chat room.

Time to drink, work on keeping my profanity typing filter on...where are my pant's?
    "Make sure you come to the game day chat to see my feeble attempts at typing there, it's abhorrent. "
    or as gobig calls it "Ragaring"

This has been the only thing that got me thru the lockout nonsense - reuniting with the Pickled Pantsless Partiers!
    These are my principles and if you don't like them ... well ... I have others. ~ Groucho

Anyone else watching the Hall of Fame inductions?
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.