Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Notes from the preseason...

Quote Originally Posted by ScottDCP View Post
    The worst today is that the Bills are trying to sell themselves and us on Spiller over Jackson. Started him, mentioned only his positive production on the website, neglected to mention Freddie's better production. Add it to their previous attempts to do nothing more than sell his viability in the face of the evidence, and I'm just hoping they deal Freddie, for his own sake, to a team that could use a running back, and which can be successful. Indy, Green Bay, Dallas, New England, he's better than anybody any of those teams have.

This is getting old.

The best hing is that I may have been wrong about Aaron Williams as a cover guy. Still not sure about him as a tackler, but he's better in coverage than I anticipated.

Oh, and worst along with the Spiller nonsense is that we still don't have any NFL-caliber offensive tackles, and the Urbik move looks to be another one of those things where they want the guy they pick up, especially if he carries an extra 30 pounds, to be THE guy.

Idiots.
    This humble Lions fans can empathize with you. At least the Bills didn't go and draft another return man in the first round of the draft.

As for Jackson's trade viability, add Detroit to that list. Our run game has been anemic thus far.
    Last edited by GoBigOrGoHome; 08-21-2011 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Buddy Nix is a fartwit and a reprobate.
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Quote Originally Posted by GoBigOrGoHome View Post
    This humble Lions fans can empathize with you. At least the Bills didn't go and draft another return man in the first round of the draft.

As for Jackson's trade viability, add Detroit to that list. Our run game has been anemic thus far.
    Sad to say, I was thinking Super Bowl contender, rather than Wild Card contender. Should've added San Diego.

Agreed with the Freddie assessment, I can't figure out why this staff can't see that he does everything very well. He can't catch a break... Worrisome.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterLaF View Post
    Agreed with the Freddie assessment, I can't figure out why this staff can't see that he does everything very well. He can't catch a break... Worrisome.
    Don't you hate being treated like an idiot?

This team makes me nuts.
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur