Thread: Huge loss in Lions' Land

Huge loss in Lions' Land

Tom "Killer" Kowalski, long time beat writer for the Detroit Lions, passed away at the age of 51. This is a stunning loss for Lions fans. Killer was one of the very best at his craft and was a very cool guy. My Lions knowledge base just took a huge hit. You'll be missed big man.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...i-passes-away/
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

R.I.P. Killer you will be missed by Lions fans around the world who tuned in to read your thoughts or followed you on twitter to see your insights on the Lions moves. It impacts most Lions fans everyday routine. You will be missed bro!
    "Last year, we gained respect. This year, we want fear." - Ndamukong Suh.

Blog Entries
    Very sad and sudden. I always enjoyed his tweets on Twitter. All the Best to those close to him.
    "This Game is Not For the Faint of Heart" --Bill Parcells

Facebook.com/BuckeyeRidley

Horrible to hear. A teams beat writer is almost part of the team, especially if he's been "that guy" for an extended period of time. They get the juicy nuggets us hardcore fans crave and tune in to read. Dunno what I'd do if ed bouchette wasn't the Pittsburgh beat guy anymore. I always read his stuff first and base my opinion of other writers off what he said because I know he's got the goods. A tough loss for lions fans, and the NFL in general. Lots of times these guys get inside info no one else could possibly get because of their close relationship with the team and players, they are truly trusted.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

51. Damn. I feel terrible for his family. Sorry, Lions fans.