Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Official FPIII Fantasy Football Preview...

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetbdw View Post
    Well, "science" dictated in the preseason that my team was #1 and DBF was #3. "Science" worked out pretty well. Right now, I'm battling it out with DBF, but the ending appears a bit anti-climactic, as it doesn't appear Romo will be helping him out. Sorry about that DBF, it was a great year, wish we both could have been full throttle for this one.
    My team has been slowing down from a very hot start, but I enjoyed the year and was glad to be a part of it. I don't think there's much of a chance for me to come back at this point, so congrats to Trumpet in this one. You deserve it, you had a great team. #2 isn't bad.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBearsFan View Post
    My team has been slowing down from a very hot start, but I enjoyed the year and was glad to be a part of it. I don't think there's much of a chance for me to come back at this point, so congrats to Trumpet in this one. You deserve it, you had a great team. #2 isn't bad.
    Thanks DBF, it was fun. Looks like I'll be taking FP III and IV, so I humbly enjoy my bragging rights. There was so much more I wanted to do as commish of FP III that I never ended up doing (slacked off a bit in my home league this year as well), but I thank you for taking the reigns of FP IV. I edged you out in the semis of that league, which I only mention because we both must have been doing something right to have separate semi-final and championship matchups. I just hope that if you're in a home league of some sort, you had more success than I did in mine. It's my only money league, and was the only of my 4 leagues that I didn't make the championship.

Good times, and I look forward to defending my crowns next season!
    "I'd knock your brains out, then pick them up later."

-Marion Motley