Page 9 of 197 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: The Off-Topic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by frzzerbwler View Post
    6ft 290 lbs?
    My first thought; weebles wobble but they don't fall down. Nor do they fit in a whilte castle booth.

Martin kessman says in the federal lawsuit filed last week that he was embarrassed in 2009 when he tried squeezing his 6-foot, 290-pound frame into the seating at a white castle in nanuet, n.y. He says he slammed his knee into a metal post under the table and was in pain.

Did the booth get to move 15' due to unnecessary roughness?
    tort reform!! Please for the love of god tort reform!!
    Part owner of the 13-time world champion Green Bay Packers

1929-1930-1931-1936-1939-1944-1961-1962-1965-1966-1967-1996-2010

Quote Originally Posted by packa7x View Post
    But I'm with you brauneyz! Coffee/ale is my blood!
    Check this out - one of the finest brews made in Toronto...

I'll toast you guys this evening!
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

Geeze, Pruitt! That's my life encompassed in a bottle!

Quote Originally Posted by brauneyz View Post
    Cut me and I bleed coffee, or ale, depending on where the sun is in the sky.

Never been to Italy, or Rutgers, but gotta agree about that nectar at Cafe Du Monde. De-lish!
    Cafe du mond is top notch, any coffee on the menu. New Orleans is a coffee town though. Tough to get a bad cup anywhere you go, unless its Starbucks and you get stuck getting pike place roast. The most prevalent coffee here is Community Coffee, and their bold French roast is top notch. Especially when you consider a 12oz bag is only 5 bucks. If you like dark coffee you can order off their website, give it a shot..
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

I urge you to watch the season finale of "Curb Your Enthusiasm."

Hitler, Parkinson's Disease, gay 7 year olds, suppositories... all handled with a consummate lack of taste.
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

Quote Originally Posted by Pruitt View Post
    I urge you to watch the season finale of "Curb Your Enthusiasm."

Hitler, Parkinson's Disease, gay 7 year olds, suppositories... all handled with a consummate lack of taste.
    Don't forget that passenger side car seat! It was GENIUS, wasn't it? I've never been a fan of Ana Gastyer (sp?) but I found her extremely funny in these last couple of episodes
    “The year we beat Miami in the Super Bowl, ... do you know how many defensive linemen were in our rotation? Nine, and we used them all quite a bit. We just wore the Dolphins out.”

~Bill Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Freeland View Post
    My favorite coffee is whichever one is as far from me as possible. Nasty stuff.
    Exact opposite for cheese. My favorite cheese is all of them.
    We are in the minority, Sir.
    I can't stand the smell of Coffee and the taste is just.... ugh....awful, no matter how much lipstick and foam-caramel dress up you play with your coffee.
    “The year we beat Miami in the Super Bowl, ... do you know how many defensive linemen were in our rotation? Nine, and we used them all quite a bit. We just wore the Dolphins out.”

~Bill Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by Polishguy00 View Post
    I have had very few coffees in my life that I actually liked the taste of. I use it simply for the purpose of the needed caffeine every morning. Every time I realize that I am addicted to the caffeine enough that the morning pint of coffee has no effect, I quit cold turkey for a week or two. I hate those weeks. Then I begin the cycle again.

I can't do the Red Bull routine because I think we will find out very bad things about those drinks.
    I've never been an energy drink kinda guy but my nutritionist HATES them and I'm pretty sure they are the bane of his existence. They ruin your teeth at an alarming rate, they mess with your heart rate.. yadda yadda yadda. Main point being: they are not good for you...

~Bill Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by Pattrick View Post
    I've never been an energy drink kinda guy but my nutritionist HATES them and I'm pretty sure they are the bane of his existence. They ruin your teeth at an alarming rate, they mess with your heart rate.. yadda yadda yadda. Main point being: they are not good for you...
    That's why they banned 4Loko around here. For anyone who doesn't know, it's an alcoholic energy drink. Teens would pound them and have massive heart attacks. Going to Ozzfest 2007, Monster Energy sponsored it (it was the year it was free) and they gave out free Monsters. 2 people died from drinking too many Monsters and then drinking insane amounts of alcohol. They really are just plain terrible.

Blog Entries
    If we're still naming things that we love, I really love good sourdough bread. Best used to sop up the broth of a great seafood stew, but our northern California friends already knew that.
    @kocsan