Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Finish The Sentence: Andy Reid will Win a Super Bowl when__________________

McCoy not getting more touches is crazy.
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

I think it was damning for Rodney Harrison to say the Eagles weren't playing with any discipline.

Sounds like the Iggles brought in talent without any consideration for character. Bad idea, in a sport like football where teamwork is so important.

Watching DeSean Jackson alligator arm a sure touchdown because he was afraid of getting hit was a sad sight. Not even a touchdown was important enough for him. That team needs an infusion of backbone.

Reid's been a good coach for a long time, but surely making Juan Castillo a defensive coordinator must be an example of a coach who has either lost his mind, or is filled with such hubris that he no longer is listening to reason.

The "Dream Team" has the same record as the Browns and Cardinals.
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur