• 49ers

2 100.00%

Thread: Week 1- San Francisco 49ers 33 Seattle Seahawks 17-September 11,2011

Week 1- San Francisco 49ers 33 Seattle Seahawks 17-September 11,2011

4:15 pm ET
    Line-49ers -6.5
    Weather http://www.weather.com/weather/today/USCA0987
    *Seahawks lead series 11-7 since 2001.
    Last edited by Colts01; 09-11-2011 at 07:52 PM.
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

Blog Entries
    This game tastes like puke. I have the "continuity" 49ers as a winner in a garbage-fest versus the USC Seachickens. I hate the line here, but given a choice I have the 49ers NOT covering and winning 16-10. Seattle to cover @ +6.5
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

The "key to the season" busts out for two returns late.T.Jackson is just awful.
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

Quote Originally Posted by Colts01 View Post
    T.Jackson is just awful.
    I thought we knew this already?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattrick View Post
    I thought we knew this already?
    Good to see you around Pattrick.TJax being awful can never be said enough!
    -Hugh Leonard

My wife who watches almost no football now thinks Ted ginn is the greatest player in NFL history. Call Clem!
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

Cris was right all along. He said that Ginn was the key to their season, but he never said which season. Well done, Collinsworth.
    If you ask me how I want to be remembered, it is as a winner. You know what a winner is? A winner is somebody who has given his best effort, who has tried the hardest they possibly can, who has utilized every ounce of energy and strength within them to accomplish something. It doesn't mean that they accomplished it or failed, it means that they've given it their best. That's a winner.”
    ― Walter Payton

Quote Originally Posted by Docta View Post
    Cris was right all along. He said that Ginn was the key to their season, but he never said which season. Well done, Collinsworth.

Haha,fantastic!
    -Hugh Leonard

Ronny Turiaf can't believe Ginn took two to the house.
    -Hugh Leonard