Thread: Lendale White

Lendale White

I don't know how to feel about signing Lendale White today. I want to think this really makes sense and that he will be a great power compliment to Moreno, but for whatever reason I just can't stand the guy. Hopefully he sees this as his last chance and takes advantage of his opportunity. Anybody watch much of him in Tenessee to give you an opinion one way or another?

I kno he is talented but has the reputation of being lazy and not keeping himself in good condition, if he is in shapoe then he can be a very effective player in the league no doubt about it
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

He may be the perfect compliment to Moreno if he's in shape. Remember all the damage he did teamed up with Chris Johnson. If they could do sopmething similar in Denver, it could really work out. Then again, it couold not work at all, Moreno ends up overworked and gets hurt, and then it was a disater. Guess we'll wait and see!
    [I]There's always next year[/I]

well in fantasy it equals- "Big Fat Lendale White" scoring from the one with a game stat line of 5 carries for 4 yards 1 td
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

Quote Originally Posted by Colts01 View Post
    well in fantasy it equals- "Big Fat Lendale White" scoring from the one with a game stat line of 5 carries for 4 yards 1 td
    I'd say that's accurate.
    [I]There's always next year[/I]

Did everyone forget that he lost a bunch of weight after his awesome diet plan of not drinking lots of Patron? And this summer has sworn off getting high? As much as I hate to admit, I actually think he can help the Broncos backfield. He's a tank without much history of injury trouble. Denver's biggest problem at RB the last few years has been having someone healthy enough to handle the ball out of the backfield.
    Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or ****** beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

If im not mistaken he rushed for nearly 1,200 yards the year before Chris Johnson got there so he is a solid back. He should be a great compliment to Moreno. Only thing im mad about is i have Moreno in fantasy and Lendale is a touchdown volture around the goal line.

Alright I'm starting to like him more... As long as he doesn't have a gut this year. No professional RB who is paid millions to stay in shape should ever look that sloppy.