Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: Football Pros All-Man Award-Week Five

  1. #1
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Albany, OH
    Posts
    3,710
    Blog Entries
    22

    Angry Football Pros All-Man Award-Week Five

    This is a lot of Fun. BUT ONLY WITH YOU VOTING! Vote Here for Your Week Five Football Pros All-Man Award nominee! *Hears DIRECTV commercial music that plays behind Cris when he says that NFL Sunday Ticket is Available at no extra charge*
    "This Game is Not For the Faint of Heart" --Bill Parcells

    Facebook.com/BuckeyeRidley

  2. #2
       
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    875
    I wrote nothing here. Nothing I say!
    Last edited by Sander; 10-06-2011 at 08:46 PM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    DE Michael Bennett of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The guy had two sacks on Monday Night Football, but also added a forced fumble, a fumble recovery, a QB hit, a tackle for loss and five more tackles. He made everyone who tried to block him look silly. And while I don't much like Pro Football Focus's grading, they thought he had "one of the best performances from a defensive end you're likely to see all season".
    ^this is why this thread should probably be posted on Sunday or Monday after Week #5 has at least had some games played. Just sayin'
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

  4. #4
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Albany, OH
    Posts
    3,710
    Blog Entries
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    DE Michael Bennett of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The guy had two sacks on Monday Night Football, but also added a forced fumble, a fumble recovery, a QB hit, a tackle for loss and five more tackles. He made everyone who tried to block him look silly. And while I don't much like Pro Football Focus's grading, they thought he had "one of the best performances from a defensive end you're likely to see all season".
    Thanks Much Sander. However this is the Week Five thread, please re-post this in the Week Four thread.
    "This Game is Not For the Faint of Heart" --Bill Parcells

    Facebook.com/BuckeyeRidley

  5. #5
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Albany, OH
    Posts
    3,710
    Blog Entries
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBigOrGoHome View Post
    ^this is why this thread should probably be posted on Sunday or Monday after Week #5 has at least had some games played. Just sayin'
    You got postin after Sunday or Monday money?

    LOL November 10th it'll all make sense.
    "This Game is Not For the Faint of Heart" --Bill Parcells

    Facebook.com/BuckeyeRidley

  6. #6
       
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    875
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBigOrGoHome View Post
    ^this is why this thread should probably be posted on Sunday or Monday after Week #5 has at least had some games played. Just sayin'
    Who are you quoting there? *whistles surreptitiously*

  7. #7
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Albany, OH
    Posts
    3,710
    Blog Entries
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    Who are you quoting there? *whistles surreptitiously*
    LOL Nice Work I'm considering GoBig's suggestion.

    *Hates agreeing with them but its a down year anyway. Still Go Bucks!*
    "This Game is Not For the Faint of Heart" --Bill Parcells

    Facebook.com/BuckeyeRidley

  8. #8
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elkton, MD
    Posts
    7,017
    Blog Entries
    1
    I just had a meeting with Biff Tannen, and his almanac is predicting a Manned up week for Big Ben, for what that's worth.
    "I'd knock your brains out, then pick them up later."

    -Marion Motley

  9. #9
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Albany, OH
    Posts
    3,710
    Blog Entries
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetbdw View Post
    I just had a meeting with Biff Tannen, and his almanac is predicting a Manned up week for Big Ben, for what that's worth.
    Sweet. A Sport Almanac I assume? Sounds pretty cool.
    "This Game is Not For the Faint of Heart" --Bill Parcells

    Facebook.com/BuckeyeRidley

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRidley View Post
    Sweet. A Sport Almanac I assume? Sounds pretty cool.
    That'd be Biff from the Back to the Future movies.
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Similar Threads

  1. Football Pros All-Man Award-Week 16
    By BuckeyeRidley in forum NFL
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 05:42 PM
  2. Football Pros All-Man Award-Week 15
    By BuckeyeRidley in forum NFL
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-24-2011, 04:48 PM
  3. Football Pros All-Man Award-Week Eight
    By BuckeyeRidley in forum NFL
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 11:18 AM
  4. Football Pros All-Man Award-Week Seven
    By BuckeyeRidley in forum NFL
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 08:23 PM
  5. Football Pros All-Man Award-Week Four
    By BuckeyeRidley in forum NFL
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 12:35 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •